Touch The Universe Group Buy 2020 | Last Chance to Grab all the Soundsets at 90% Off!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All remaining participants have now received an email!

Thanks again guys.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

CircuitEYE wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:08 am
Touch The Universe wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:19 pm All Download Links have been sent out to the 40-50 Tier.

I will also write out an email soon, just to check and make sure everyone received the downloads.
Nope, didn't get any downloads or that email.
Also, sent you an email for support, no answer to that either.
Check your pm, please
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

greenmind72 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:01 pm Hi

It’s good to know you’re in a better situation now.

I wanted to ask: does this Halion set work in Directwave? I read something about that changing soon, but wanted to confirm.

Thanks, and all the best
I will discontinue, Halion Sonic, Halion Sonic CSS, and Directwave. If ANYONE wants any of these, please reach out to tj.ivory@touch-the-universe.com with your email you used for participating in the Group buy (aka the paypal email). Cheers

Literally, there are 100 lines of code involved in these and they are NOT selling. Everyone in this realm, uses Halion, so the "Complexity" involved in maintaing these are not worth it, imo.

TTU Youtube

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:17 am
AudioAlien wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:13 am From reading the last couple pages it seems like a bunch of people didn't get any soundsets.
Thats not good....
I did so I can at least say it's not a scam. Think it's a one man band operation and the guy's a little artistic in mindset - he thought a road trip during a pandemic was a good idea after all - so I'm sure you'll all get your files sooner or later.
Ah!! My friend, thanks. I got a laugh out of this.
More like a little crazy, but I felt compelled to go, and I did, and it was the best experience in my life. Suffice it to say, its a good idea to go out there everyone once in a while, and just be a traveller, especially if one hasn't done so before.

I'll say this, I became a little more crazy, because, the people I've spoken on this trip, helped shape my future projectory. My future goals are even more crazier than going on a road trip in a pandemic once in a century. But, I feel confident, I have enough people in my corner to keep me down to earth. I tell them my dreams, and they laugh at me. This is what I want. I am a dreamer, but knowing what is possible and hearing why those people think it is NOT possible, is valuable. Not so I can refrain from the dream, so I can find a way around it, to accomplish it regardless, but first, it's important to learn the obstacles.

But, I seriously digress, with this quite ambiguous drivel. :lol:

Carry on :D

TTU Youtube

Glad you took it well, mate, was all meant in good humour of course.
Thanks for the email with the 3 'missing' soundset links too, all good now.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Of course :D

TTU Youtube

My bday is July 31, I will likely extend the group Buy until this date and wrap it up!!

So far, there are 74 entrants and roughly 3.3K raised.

I might change the rules nearing the end of the group buy, doing away with the lower tiers, keeping the 40-50 dollar tier only, until finally having one tier where I raise the price.

Furthermore, I will update my site site, it is a total mess right now, so I will fix that.
I WILL increase the cost of every soundset and bundle on my website at this time.
For instance, the Bundles which have four soundsets have been 50, for four soundsets. They will now be either $ 75 or $100 each. The individual soundset prices will also raise accordingly as I am shifting perogatives and target audiences to accomadate a different phase in my sound design "career" to match the prices that are currently in line with other sound designers. They all say I need to increase my prices are it will limit my opportunity for working with different "distributors" and MOST importantly, directly with synth companies. Be advised!

TTU Youtube

I want to say i got email with all links! Thank you!

Can anybody confirm whether the Thorn sets are sent out with the MIDI and noise samples?

Basically one does (Serene Worlds), the others don't.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:11 pm Basically one does (Serene Worlds), the others don't.

rsp
Thanks for the reply! I can see now from the website that SW has the files as a separate option, and the others are embedded into the presets. Only asked because I could've sworn they all used to have the two-tier price options (With or without the separate noise samples). Guess not :shrug:

Thanks, again!

Most Welcome
rsp
sound sculptist

Just over half of those in the lower tiers have received there soundsets, lol, just waiting for them to reply back.

I currently have some FB ads running, after wrapping my head around that process, lol. Looking to promote at a few other places as well.

ANY Car people here?

I'm still waiting for my ride to reach me, 1600 miles away.

It will cost 1.4k to reach me, then I will look at an expense around 2-4.5K to fix. The total value of my ride is 11K and I owe 6K on it. I'm seriously thinking of selling it as is, where it is.

As far as I know, without having an in depth over heating diagnostic done of the ride, it needs a new crank, valued at 1.5K and 40 Hours of work minimum. They recommend getting a new engine for two reasons, replacing the crank is not easy and will likely cost 4.5k anyway after the labor, and finding someone to do that will also be a serious challenge.

What would you guys do?

TTU Youtube

July 24th, the tiers go away.

July 27th, it'll be 100 dollars for all soundsets.

July 31st, GB will be over.

TTU Youtube

Has anyone tried to send money to paypal in the last few days, but been unable to? Might be having some difficulties with the new cart system interfering with IPN from paypal. Not good, dang.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”