Experimental Vocals - Dream House

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All solo vocals, a cappella improv beatbox scat singing.

This was 2 tracks, a rolling sequence slowly falling over itself on another track, rising repeating.

looking for producers, DJs, musicians to collaborate and play with. looking for something you never heard before?

you never heard this before.

https://soundcloud.com/djeryld/dream-house

wanted to like; mostly did ...
it was presented well , w/ a decent mix ...

itrw , i dont care much for beatboxing , as the emphasis on 'beat' imposes
too much structure for my liking ... i'm thinking of this more as a demo reel ,
and feeling you can present something a bit more outré ...

thanks e. crow! these are not 'tracks' like most ppl are posting. there's much more on my SC page. feel free to want to like it and (hopefully) mostly do ... lol.

it's outre ... that's why I'm using the name Djeryld and nobody knows who the eff I am. better that way for now.

www.soundcloud.com/djeryld
Last edited by djeryld on Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

djeryld wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:20 pm thanks e. crow! these are not 'tracks' like most ppl are posting. there's much more on my SC page. feel free to want to like it and (hopefully) mostly do ... lol.

it's outre ... that's why I'm using the name Djeryld and nobody knows who the eff I am. better that way for now.

www. ... ... ... .com/djeryld/
i'm thinking you may want to fix that link ...
Last edited by experimental.crow on Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by experimental.crow on Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

okay all fix'd now ... how do you spell Soundcloud again??

and Djeryld??

Hey @djeryld, I really appreciate your novel approach. This is nothing like I've ever heard before. And for me, that's really refreshing. The approach is novel, and it really sounds like you're just letting it fly creatively which is cool to see. Sound wise, there's a fair amount of the mix concentrated in what I would consider kind of a muddy zone. Intentional? Given comments above, it sounds like this project is accomplishing what you want creatively which is cool. Glad to have listened.

Return to “Music Cafe”