Downoading Heavyocity Damage 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Watched 10 minutes of a 40min Youtube video, argued with myself for all of 20 minutes just to feel like I tried to resist and downloading now. $199 a no brainer if you can swing it.
I burned myself before passing up intro offers only to want it as soon as it expired.

dblock wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:42 pm Watched 10 minutes of a 40min Youtube video, argued with myself for all of 20 minutes just to feel like I tried to resist and downloading now. $199 a no brainer if you can swing it.
I burned myself before passing up intro offers only to want it as soon as it expired.
Enjoy ! Ooooh .. But it's not a Synth :hihi:

Muziksculp wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:53 pm
dblock wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:42 pm Watched 10 minutes of a 40min Youtube video, argued with myself for all of 20 minutes just to feel like I tried to resist and downloading now. $199 a no brainer if you can swing it.
Enjoy ! Ooooh .. But it's not a Synth :hihi:
lol! Good point. I'm gonna uploaded right back to them. :)

find a few free drum sample packs, process them yourself with good effects, save yourself $200
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:05 pm find a few free drum sample packs, process them yourself with good effects, save yourself $200
Were it so simple...

layzer wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:05 pm find a few free drum sample packs, process them yourself with good effects, save yourself $200

The effects have to be free right?

:lol:
:borg:

Jkist wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:13 pm
Were it so simple...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I'm pretty sure Layzer is a homeless guy using free wifi at this point, considering he is against spending money so vehemently.
Last edited by V0RT3X on Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:29 pm I'm pretty sure Layzer is a homeless guy using free wifi at this point, considering he is against spending money so vehemently.
nah, im just smart enough to do things myself rather than pay other people to do them for me.

and i enjoy the challenge of using free software to make music
that sounds like i used a bunch of bloated over priced plugins and sample libraries. :idea:

layzer wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:51 pm
V0RT3X wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:29 pm I'm pretty sure Layzer is a homeless guy using free wifi at this point, considering he is against spending money so vehemently.
nah, im just smart enough to do things myself rather than pay other people to do them for me.

that sounds like i used a bunch of bloated over priced plugins and sample libraries. :idea:
Sounds kind of elitist.
Last edited by dblock on Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dblock wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:09 pm

So those who spend money for better tools and who don't do what you do the way you do it aren't as smart as you. ok then.Got it. Some of us earn an income doing this and we don't always have the time to enjoy the challenge. The challenge is coming up with the music in time. Software like this helps. You may be smart, but this can be smart money. :roll:
Last edited by dblock on Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So..what's your purpose then to come into these kind of threads?

Telling us you do things with free stuff? Or..educate others? Hoping that others also do things with free stuff? Or..just make people aware that they are not smart enough?? :?:

exmatproton wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:23 pm

So..what's your purpose then to come into these kind of threads?

Telling us you do things with free stuff? Or..educate others? Hoping that others also do things with free stuff? Or..just make people aware that they are not smart enough?? :?:
It's definitely the last one :roll:
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

exmatproton wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:23 pm So..what's your purpose then to come into these kind of threads?
you first, tell me whats your purpose for existing on this planet. :?:

dblock wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:10 pm
dblock wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:09 pm

So those who spend money for better tools and who don't do what you do the way you do it aren't as smart as you. ok then.Got it. Some of us earn an income doing this and we don't always have the time to enjoy the challenge. The challenge is coming up with the music in time. Software like this helps. You may be smart, but this can be smart money. :roll:
hey, spend your money any way you want....
i just offer a suggestion and some opinions..
no need for people getting their panties in a bunch. :roll:

Return to “Instruments”