Midichords version 1.2.5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The developer of Midichords, Insert Piz Here, very generously went open source with this great plugin some years ago. The source files are on Github but there is no sign of 1.2.5. After scouring the net I can only find version 1.2.1. Really frustrating as 1.2.1 has a note hanging bug which was fixed in 1.2.5. Anybody know where i might be able to locate a copy?

Yeah, I have it, found it on my local drive. Here is a temporary link, please let me know when you have downloaded it.

Link removed...
Last edited by starflakeprj on Fri May 31, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Brilliant! Thanks so much starflakeprj.

No problem! Enjoy!

Removing the link now...
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Hey there guys,

Has the 1.2.5 version figured out stuck notes for you? I scoured the net for it, and once discovered, I just have wholly new issues with stuck notes.

Many slurred notes will hang until I replay them or send an "all notes off" command. Some of the instruments "forget" to play random notes, as well.

I'm playing a wind controller (NuEVI), if that makes a difference; but the hanging notes only happens in MidiChords and not through any directly played instrument.

I read somewhere version 1.0.11 was still stable, if anyone has that version.

And if there's another customizable chord mapping VST that's still supported, I'd love that one. I just went through about a dozen, and most of them don't seem to offer an easy way to map key triggers.

For future reference, 1.2.5 is available from archive.org: https://web.archive.org/web/20170619155 ... midiChords
Can't find 1.0.11, but 1.0.10 is available here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20120422135 ... midiChords

bopeuph wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:12 pm Hey there guys,

Has the 1.2.5 version figured out stuck notes for you? I scoured the net for it, and once discovered, I just have wholly new issues with stuck notes.

Many slurred notes will hang until I replay them or send an "all notes off" command. Some of the instruments "forget" to play random notes, as well.

I'm playing a wind controller (NuEVI), if that makes a difference; but the hanging notes only happens in MidiChords and not through any directly played instrument.

I read somewhere version 1.0.11 was still stable, if anyone has that version.
I'm using this plugin since years and have no problems with the 1.2.5, I donated him 100 Euro, because I love it and I programmed hundreds of banks with it for my 88 keys and no stuck or hanging notes ... :D

Return to “Effects”