Qw, 12 Weeks Quarantine, the smallest of worlds, modular noodlings.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
softegg
KVRian
512 posts since 22 Jun, 2004

Post Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:06 pm

During the three months or so that my hometown, NYC shut down I all of a sudden had much more time near my modular rig. Qw is the collection of the musical results of this time, and now available on spotify, bandcamp, and a growing list of other streaming services. The sounds are based around elektrons digitakt and digitone + a small modular setup.
Please have a listen!

Most excitingly for the cover, I teamed up with the VR art project the smallest of worlds art project, who document our changing relationship to our living spaces in confinement. You can join their project and submit a video scan of the places that have become important to you during the last few month. And even if nothing of that appeals to you you should check out their excellent instagram page!

That was a lot of shameless self advertisement! Anyways, let me know how you like the music, the smallest of world project, and please add links if you have some quarantine inspired music of your own online.
Last edited by softegg on Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qw, music from twelve weeks in quarantine is now streaming on spotify and bandcamp. This is a collaboration with the the smallest of worlds VR art project, that documents our living spaces in times of isolation. You can join their project here.

.jon
KVRAF
5612 posts since 9 Jul, 2002 from Helsinki

Post Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:52 pm

Wonderful music

softegg
KVRian
512 posts since 22 Jun, 2004

Post Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:15 am

Thanks so much for checking it out .jon . I am glad you enjoyed it. I think my personal favorite is the last song on the alb7m Qw12.
Qw, music from twelve weeks in quarantine is now streaming on spotify and bandcamp. This is a collaboration with the the smallest of worlds VR art project, that documents our living spaces in times of isolation. You can join their project here.

Return to “Music Cafe”