Pick your PICK!!

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

JO512 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:22 pm These look like they might be good too, with the asymmetric bevel.

I've been using these in their thinnest incarnation (.73) for about three years now as my fave "all rounder" pick. They sound lovely for strumming or picking on an acoustic. They last forever too (current one has been my main pick for over two years). If I want jangly thin strumming for recording I'll go for a DunlopTortex .50, and if I want to play electric I usually go for a standard Jazz III teardrop. But I could easily survive with just the Primetone for everything. (I like the clear, have not tried the opaque "smooth").

https://www.jimdunlop.com/products/guit ... primetone/

Whatever you're using, buy a lot of them - the f**kers will disappear into the void as ever. :x

RED JAZZ III FTW

Dunlop Gator Grip .96 violet. I find they attenuate the brightness just a touch, which is great for me as I mostly play telecasters and Jazzmasters. They tend to wear down quickly is my biggest gripe.

For me hard picks! Flimsy picks give less control, unless you just want to strum.

JAZZ III or JOHN PETRUCCI SIGNATURE JAZZ III PICK

Return to “Guitars”