Fabfilter Pro-Q2 Vs Sonnox Oxford EQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oxford EQ Pro-Q 3

Thanks again guys appreciate all the feedback and suggestions. Hitting DV Monday and grabbing a ilok then contacting Sonnox for the demos.

I have been using the FabFilter for a couple days now and so far so good, although I do tend to cut too much like I thought I would, it's like I get carried away with the eye candy of the ui and forget to listen to the sound.... Don't judge me :D

Did you say you're working in Reaper? I use ProQ3 but also really like the built in EQ in both Cubase and Studio One. I also own Sonnox but haven't used it much (got it in a bundle on KVR with some other Sonnox plugs).

ezrashanti wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:17 pm Did you say you're working in Reaper? I use ProQ3 but also really like the built in EQ in both Cubase and Studio One. I also own Sonnox but haven't used it much (got it in a bundle on KVR with some other Sonnox plugs).
You know you're asking a question from a 5 year old post :dog:

Dude might still be at it and curious. Just saying.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Pro-Q2 is wonderful if you are up for changing the habits and accepting a more visual approach, but sticking to knobs, the aforementioned Voxengo Marvel GEQ is a great option or to meet in the middle the DMG Equilibrium.

Definitely many great choices in the comments.
Take care :wink:

Both are good but the Fabfilter is more flexible.
The newest version is a big step up.

Return to “Effects”