SONIBLE smart:reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No demos?

It'll be released on August 10th, you have to be patient...

Will be something like Adaptiverb it seems. Additionally the freeze and infinite modes together, oh damn.. will be interesting to try. Hope for rational price.

c_voltage wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:36 pm Will be something like Adaptiverb it seems. Additionally the freeze and infinite modes together, oh damn.. will be interesting to try. Hope for rational price.
Totally agree, this one looks extremely promising!
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

It's out now... demo is on the website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

89 euros - and 65 euros for owners of previous products, which is rather reasonable.

That looks quite interesting !

Armadillo wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:42 am It's out now... demo is on the website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

89 euros - and 65 euros for owners of previous products, which is rather reasonable.
With voucher only 47 Euros for existing customers. Instant buy after short demoing.

I was in the need of new reverb, and I purchased Waves HReverb last week... I had forgotten about the upcoming release of smart:reverb... :dog:
Anyways as Sonible customer I got the voucher and I bought it (for just 41eur) without demoing, after watching the videos (as always with Sonible, the user interface and feedback is awesome).

Do they send out these vouchers via email?
Haven't got mine yet...

Calenberger wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:18 pm Do they send out these vouchers via email?
Haven't got mine yet...
I got mine earlier today, so yes.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

No voucher for me. I did sign up.

As our customer you get a special introductory offer!
Log into your sonible user account and get smart:reverb for only 65,- instead of € 89,-
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

starflakeprj wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:19 pm
Calenberger wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:18 pm Do they send out these vouchers via email?
Haven't got mine yet...
I got mine earlier today, so yes.
So you got 2 emails today, 1 with the voucher and 1 with the intro offer? I just got the email with the intro offer as mentioned by Aloysius. :(

i've got the newsletter since 2 years or so, where did you get a voucher?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Same here - customer & pre-order, but didn't receive a coupon code either, just the intro price for slightly more than 60 (which I paid). I sent them a support request, asking what's going on. Maybe an issue in their mail system? We'll see. Hope they refund the price difference (despite this being worth the higher price, too).

Edit: Never mind... forgot about the pre-order thing.
Last edited by Armadillo on Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Effects”