NOVAkILL - New Single Out, Album Release Just a Few Weeks Away

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's taken long enough but it's all finally happening. Our new single, UNDERGROUND, from the forthcoming album Iconoclast, is available to stream or buy from the usual places. You can also pre-order the album from iTunes, Amazon and other digital services. Here's a "lyric clip" I made for the single -

https://youtu.be/dfuCH2SgFRI
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

That sounds great. Geez, you're telling our story here in the US. I wanna get out of the city before the election.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

That...was...cool

a little too abrasive for my tastes but well produced for the style.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I'll have to listen again later on my hifi, just got out of the shower and listened on phone with headphones....prob not the best to judge sound

good genre specific song (very icon of coil/combichrist et al)

Awesome! Great job on the video as well, I like the look of that, kind of a killzone look
on the graphic elements. :tu:

Sounds like every other one of their tunes
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Yes, that's right, indistinguishable from one of our sub-100bpm songs, like this one -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCSAPPH2V9g
Honestly, how do you think your comment does anything but reveal your own narrow-mindedness?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:32 am Yes, that's right, indistinguishable from one of our sub-100bpm songs, like this one -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCSAPPH2V9g
Honestly, how do you think your comment does anything but reveal your own narrow-mindedness?
Bones, don't feed the trolls. Besides, all of Boston's songs sounded the same and I sure as hell wish I had their money.

Did Boston even have more than one song?

BONES wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:13 am Did Boston even have more than one song?
Quite a few that got airplay in the US. Even had a 2nd album.

Some big hits here:

More Than A Feeling
Foreplay/Long Time
Don't Look Back
Peace Of Mind
Something About You
Let Me Take You Home Tonight

You've herd one Boston song, you've pretty much heard them all.

Four Legged Feline (More Than A Feeling) is the only one anyone down here would recognise, and that's mostly because Hunters & Collectors ripped off the main guitar riff.

not sure why boston :hihi:

nice track. not my usual home listening fare, but in a club or live setting a few yesrs ago, id have gone mental to this.

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:26 pm not sure why boston :hihi:

nice track. not my usual home listening fare, but in a club or live setting a few yesrs ago, id have gone mental to this.
Someone said all of Bones songs sounded the same and I mentioned that all of Boston's songs sounded the same and they were a hugely successful band for a few years. Nothing wrong with all your stuff sounding the same.

:tu: i was joking.
just struck me as amusing that boston came up in a novakill thread. i know it wasnt an actual musical comparison though.

although, i am surprised to find they had so many songs :o

Return to “Music Cafe”