Problems trying to activate Halls of Fame content

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've downloaded and installed the Halls of Fame VST, and have followed the instructions to load the "Halls of Fame Free Edition" pack of IR preset. I then hit the presets button, expand the list of presets and double click one of them, expecting to go through the same activation process as for the Engine App/VST. However, when I double click the preset, I get the following error...
Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 00.40.48.png
Does anyone know what the problem is? How do I get hold of `e-license manager.app`? I cannot find it on the Best Service website. Do I have to get it from Magix?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bitwig 5.1.6 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + MuLab 9.3.18
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4 Sonoma

Panic over! I re-downloaded and installed the `Engine 2.7.0.17 Mac Installer` and found that this, indeed, contained the Magix e-License Manager app. Thus, I was able to install the Halls of Fame presets.

What I don't understand is that I must have installed the e-License Manager app before in order to activate the Engine content. Yet, at no stage did I explicitly delete the app. Despite this, though, it didn't seem to hang around when I needed it for the Halls of Fame content. Maybe the software was just a temporary installation...
Bitwig 5.1.6 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + MuLab 9.3.18
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4 Sonoma

Return to “Best Service”