Download links not available after purchase(!!!)

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I just bought your guitar bundle secondhand on KVR buy & sell forum. The seller transferred the licenses to my iLok ID fine, but I can't find my product installers, neither on your site or in your product hub. It seems my products are attached to my iLok ID but NOT my AcousticSamples account. Please unlock the guitar bundle download links for me as I'm now the rightful new owner and I would like to use my purchased product!

Thanks

The seller even send me his serial number which he used to register it and even that doesn’t work. Can anybody help me out, I thought these kind of processes were mostly automated by now. Ofcourse it’s not the end of the world, but one would expect to be able to at least use his bought item :/

Can you guys give me a nice discount for my next purchase? I like your products, but this is kind of an unpleasant first contact...

This is the support forum correct? Bump!

I may be wrong but as far as I know, these libraries can not be resold.

rasmusklump wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:50 am I may be wrong but as far as I know, these libraries can not be resold.
I certainly don’t hope so, the licenses did transfer successfully to my iLok account. Let’s hope official support chimes in!

Please just create a support ticket.
This is our official forum, but the point big this is to have to community help you out.
Don't worry the license can be resold, but the other use is supposed to give you access to his account.

thysm00 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:15 pm Please just create a support ticket.
This is our official forum, but the point big this is to have to community help you out.
Don't worry the license can be resold, but the other use is supposed to give you access to his account.
I did, I still have to receive a message back. I will quote you and send it through to the seller even though I don’t understand what you mean by giving me access to it. That seems like a very oldschool wat of doing license transfers involving much trust in sales dealing with strangers. One could easily say commit shady thing with such a system such as eg not granting access after the sale. If this was all automated then it would require no trust. Just my 2 cents

Return to “AcousticsampleS”