Distress Signal [Cinematic Sound Design Hybrid Orchestral]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Made this cinematic track, a hybrid blend of synths and sound design + orchestral elements.

Hope you enjoy it! Let me know your thoughts :)

P.S. image used is from the movie Oblivion which has a great soundtrack as well!

https://soundcloud.com/secret_soundwork ... ess-signal
Last edited by Coda4 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I like this one!

Very nice. I like this one! :clap:

P.S. By the way, "orchestral" is missing an 'R' in this thread's title.

Speaking of titles, this thread's title is what got me to check out the song. Advice to all those folks who post tracks to the Music Cafe: take care to ensure that your track's title appears in the post's title. Titles such as "s-Hg8744d-hI23eZ" do not inspire me to give the track a listen; I am guessing titles like that might have been generated by software which promotes a track on public forums on behalf of the creator. :shrug:
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

DanielPersson wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:47 am I like this one!
Thank you!! :)

tonedef71 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:45 am Very nice. I like this one! :clap:

P.S. By the way, "orchestral" is missing an 'R' in this thread's title.

Speaking of titles, this thread's title is what got me to check out the song. Advice to all those folks who post tracks to the Music Cafe: take care to ensure that your track's title appears in the post's title. Titles such as "s-Hg8744d-hI23eZ" do not inspire me to give the track a listen; I am guessing titles like that might have been generated by software which promotes a track on public forums on behalf of the creator. :shrug:
Thanks!!

Fixed the title now as well, thanks for the heads up :)

Very cool. Has all the expected themes and well put together.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:27 am Very cool. Has all the expected themes and well put together.
Well done!
:)
Thank you, glad you liked it! :)

Return to “Music Cafe”