Your favorite Voxengo plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Varisaturator is on everything Ive done in the last ten years. Incredible.

I use Correlometer a lot to highlight possible mono compatibility issues (and there are more than you could expect, even in "not the usual suspect" libraries, for example the Kontakt Factory Library strings are really bad in this regard and some settings of Valhalla Plate can cause them).

Also using SPAN constantly, OldskoolVerb sometimes, and MarvelEQ as linear phase EQ to refine the master bus. I always forget to try using Boogex seriously.

Not too keen on StereoTouch for the same reason.

- Mario

Aloysius wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:49 am They are much more consistent now. Back in the day they came in all shapes and sizes. A lot of people hated the look(s) but loved the sound.

It's a good time to be getting into Voxengo as they are now actively sponsoring YouTube Channel's to make Videos for their products. Prior to this, there was very little to be seen.
They've looked like this for at least 10 years now :?

Ploki wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:13 am
Aloysius wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:49 am They are much more consistent now. Back in the day they came in all shapes and sizes. A lot of people hated the look(s) but loved the sound.

It's a good time to be getting into Voxengo as they are now actively sponsoring YouTube Channel's to make Videos for their products. Prior to this, there was very little to be seen.
I never remember them looking any different and I been using them for more than 10 years.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I find Voxengo GUIs simply perfect. They have a unique design language, have minimal wasted space and are extremely easy to read and use.

ATS wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:14 am
Ploki wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:13 am

I never remember them looking any different and I been using them for more than 10 years.
Noob
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Been using Aleksey's plugins for nearly two decades now (makes me feel old :scared: )! SPAN, MSED and PrimeEQ are staples for me in most projects and I dig out CurveEQ and Soniformer from time to time too! Great stuff :tu:
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

SPAN Plus and MSED in daily use.

Elephant once or twice a year.

Return to “Effects”