Anybody giving away Native Instruments' Raum?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Long time reader, first time poster. Throwing a bit of a hail Mary here...

I know that a lot of people got Native Instruments' Raum for free last Christmas Holidays. In case you are one of those and found it's not really your cup of tea, I would gladly take it from you if you'd be so kind to transfer me your license.

I know that 49$ is a really affordable price for a reverb, but I just bought a bunch of plugins (recovered crack-a-holic here) and money is quite tight at the moment (Covid and all...). I discovered Raum recently and I really like it, but my demo just expired.

Thanks heaps!

kod

I could also trade it for iZotope Iris 2, if that tickles your fancy...

seriously? give me free stuff is what you're going with?

psynical wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:51 am seriously? give me free stuff is what you're going with?
Well, no. I'm only asking this because it was free few months ago, and if somebody downloaded it and then never used it it would be cool if I could use it instead, instead of having it collecting virtual dust in a plugin folder.

I also offered a trade.

Thanks for your valuable contribution though!

(recovered crack-a-holic here)
Something is off here ... :scared:

kod wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:08 am
psynical wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:51 am seriously? give me free stuff is what you're going with?
Well, no. I'm only asking this because it was free few months ago
Almost a year ago now. ;)

It has been 49 € ever since. So, yeah, you might have better luck with either a trade or a second hand buy.

Also, can someone give me away jeans and a jacket please? I just bought a bunch of clothing (recovered shoplifter here) and money is quite tight at the moment for me too.

Thanks a bunch!

Electric Mayhem wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:06 pm
(recovered crack-a-holic here)
Something is off here ... :scared:
If you're referring to our private conversation, when I entertained the idea of trading Raum for MJUC, I can guarantee you that my copy of MJUC is 100% legal and paid for.

Anyway, I'm all set. I got myself a Native Instruments Raum license. Thanks y'all

Neon Breath wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:30 pm Also, can someone give me away jeans and a jacket please? I just bought a bunch of clothing (recovered shoplifter here) and money is quite tight at the moment for me too.

Thanks a bunch!
ive got some short sleeve shirts.
never worn them, my mum saw them on sale so grabbed 6 of them. i dont wear shirts.

vurt wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:35 pm
Neon Breath wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:30 pm Also, can someone give me away jeans and a jacket please? I just bought a bunch of clothing (recovered shoplifter here) and money is quite tight at the moment for me too.

Thanks a bunch!
never worn them, my mum saw them on sale so grabbed 6 of them. i dont wear shirts.
Deal. PM'ed! :hug:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

See? You'll never know until you ask :wink:

kod wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:32 pm If you're referring to our private conversation, when I entertained the idea of trading Raum for MJUC, I can guarantee you that my copy of MJUC is 100% legal and paid for.

Anyway, I'm all set. I got myself a Native Instruments Raum license. Thanks y'all
No, you entertained the idea of swapping your copy via some exchange site and not actually transferring the license. You magically found a free copy of Raum immediately after I messaged you back saying that I would contact Klanghelm about license transfers.
Very odd :lol:

kod wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:40 pm

See? You'll never know until you ask :wink:
:lol: :party:

Electric Mayhem wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:40 pm
kod wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:32 pm If you're referring to our private conversation, when I entertained the idea of trading Raum for MJUC, I can guarantee you that my copy of MJUC is 100% legal and paid for.

No, you entertained the idea of swapping your copy via some exchange site and not actually transferring the license. You magically found a free copy of Raum immediately after I messaged you back saying that I would contact Klanghelm about license transfers.
Very odd :lol:
For full disclosure, I didn't get a free copy but I bought a used license instead from somebody on this very forum. When I said that I got it for free from a friend, it was actually because I had some serious second thoughts about getting rid of an awesome plug like MJUC. I know, lying is bad, but to come up with an excuse to drop out of a deal is my freakin' prerogative.

Oh, and if you wanna direct Tony Frenzel to this post, have him pm me and I'll make sure he knows my copy is indeed legit. Not that I have to prove anything to you, but whatever.

Anyway, this post turned into quite a s***storm and I'm not looking for the plugin anymore. I bought it for a very good price. Admins: please erase.
Last edited by kod on Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”