iZotope Ozone Elements9 (was it free in some point)?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Was iZotope Ozone Elements9 free in some point? I thought it was and remembered to get it back then, but can't find any activation code for it anymore. Anyone remember if it was for free in some point?

Yeah, it was free. IIRC at Plugin Boutique. At least I wouldn't know how else it got into my products at iZotope. :) I never bought any of the Elements series plugins.
Last edited by chk071 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

in june 2020 at plugionboutique
not really "free" as you had to buy "something"

Sweetwater had a free deal last year, which hooked me into it and eventually into more of their products. It also comes free with some Korg products. Keep your eyes open for it. It's excellent mastering software, if you do studio work.
Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and even Deezer, whatever the hell Deezer is.

More fun at Twitter @watchfulactual

As others mentioned it was free during summer via PluginBoutique and as a gift via Splice. I thought I got one or the other. Was pretty sure actually. Wanted to install it yesterday and somehow cannot find a code or something. It also comes with Beat Magazine 10/20 (#177), which is not free, but rather cheap.

Watchful wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:31 pm Sweetwater had a free deal last year
Must've been where I got it from then. I remember something... foggy...

Haven't bought anything from PB, so not from there. I remember it was something totally free (like from iZotope's own site). But this is just veeeeery fogy memory :D
schmerzschlag wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:38 pm Wanted to install it yesterday and somehow cannot find a code or something. It also comes with Beat Magazine 10/20 (#177), which is not free, but rather cheap.
Same here, can't find the code (so I started to wonder if I remember totally wrong and it wasn't free at any point just downloaded the demo and used it...).

It was also free at Splice for a time.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Instruments”