AD2 stopped demoing beats after I started building a track???

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I was experimenting with building a drum track in Addictive Drums. As you can see, I got a few measures laid out in the DAw. But when I went to find a drum fill, AD2 stopped previewing the MIDI files by pressing the arrow to the right of the logo :x

I can still drag & drop files into the DAw and get them to play, but I sure wish I could continue to hear beats beforehand~!

Anyone have any idea what could've gone wrong? If I open another new project, I can get it to preview, just not the one I already started :?

I haven't run into that before in Cakewalk or the older Sonar X3. Also, I couldn't find any other way to enable/disable beat playback, as in maybe a hidden control or configuration setting in AD2. Even though the beats play button is within AD2, maybe it is somehow related to the DAW (?)

Examigan wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:53 pm I haven't run into that before in Cakewalk or the older Sonar X3. Also, I couldn't find any other way to enable/disable beat playback, as in maybe a hidden control or configuration setting in AD2. Even though the beats play button is within AD2, maybe it is somehow related to the DAW (?)
Reaper is my main gig. Tried it in Cakewalk and sure seems hard to line things up properly

SOLVED~! Track that AD2 is on needs to be armed for recording. Then it'll preview ;)

Return to “Instruments”