Rapid tutorial videos (just my idea)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think it would be very good idea for Parawave to create more tutorial videos for Rapid. Videos like "How to make this sound with Rapid". It would bring more attention for Rapid + also teach how to use it. How to make acid bass with rapid, how to make Trance lead with Rapid etc etc.

I see there are videos showing sounds of Rapid (demo videos), but no many tutorials showing how sounds are made with Rapid.

SoundHunterrr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:24 pm I think it would be very good idea for Parawave to create more tutorial videos for Rapid. Videos like "How to make this sound with Rapid". It would bring more attention for Rapid + also teach how to use it. How to make acid bass with rapid, how to make Trance lead with Rapid etc etc.

I see there are videos showing sounds of Rapid (demo videos), but no many tutorials showing how sounds are made with Rapid.
I read you.

We considered making a tutorial series. It's not as easy as you might think. Takes time to write scripts and create some good examples. Ideally some music producer YouTuber or streamer could produce tutorials, as they have much more experience in creating entertainung lessons. So far we couldn't find a good collaborator. If you would like to recommend anyone?

Aiyn Zahev!

Venus Theory, Dash Glitch, Ave Mcree, Oversampled, InTheMix

Return to “Instruments”