STEP FLANGER !!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IM LOOKING FOR A STEP FLANGER AND PHASER I CHECKED A COUPLE OF VST EFFECTS AND EVEN THE NEW MIXBOX FORM IK MULTIMEDIA BUT NONE OF THEM SEEM TO HAVE A STEP FLANGER OR PHASER !!! DOES ANYONE KNOW IN WICH SOFTWARE I COULD FIND THESE EFFECTS !!!

I can’t hear you! Can you write bigger with more exclamation points?

Hello, first please avoid writing everything in maiuscole (it means shouting!) :wink:

Then the request: you could use an effect with drawable lfo, like SoundToys Phase Mistress or Arturia BF-20 (part of the “3 modulation fx” bundle)... or you can disable any lfo/envelope modulation on any flanger and then write an automation for the main control of the effect (you can draw it for a few bars as required and then copy and paste it across the project).
Maybe also some CableGuys have something in their product line? I don’t know, I didn’t check because I’m on my phone right now...
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

HELL NO
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Melda perhaps?

Well, if there's a modulation plugin that its LFO - which corresponds to "move" the flanger or phaser - has qunatized modifier, so its output passes integer values to produce the stepping effect.

like @resynthesis, I'm thinking Melda is your best bet. LOTS of modulation options in that stuff. I'm always surprised, and sometimes a little overwhelmed by what can be driven by LFOs and whatnot.
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

REASON!!! IT HAS THE SWEEPER THAT IS A PHASER FLANGER FILTER WITH A MULTISTAGE ENVELOPE THAT CAN BE USED AS A STEP MODULATOR!!!
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

d16 godfazer

Melda

sinkmusic wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:45 am d16 godfazer
I bough that one exactly for this purpose. :party:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

sinkmusic wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:45 am d16 godfazer
+1

D16 in general. They can even make Bubbles!

Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Melda all day. Using host based modulation is also an option. The Melda flanger sounds pretty good too.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

MAICO MALNERO wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:30 pm IM LOOKING FOR A STEP FLANGER AND PHASER I CHECKED A COUPLE OF VST EFFECTS AND EVEN THE NEW MIXBOX FORM IK MULTIMEDIA BUT NONE OF THEM SEEM TO HAVE A STEP FLANGER OR PHASER !!! DOES ANYONE KNOW IN WICH SOFTWARE I COULD FIND THESE EFFECTS !!!
HAVE A LOOK AT ENDLESS SERIES BY OLI LARKIN
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Effects”