Can someone please make a proper Prophet VS plugin?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fuse wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:01 pm My copy of "Vector Sector" ist copy protected by serial number.
Runs fine under Windows 10.
So love to get that off you. I love that little plugin in.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

kevin brown wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:35 pm
Guess I should re-name this; Kriminal already put out a series of vector-based synths called Vektor in 2007- just found this out. Don't know if they're still available.
no need :wink:

Try Rob Papen Vecto. It´s no Remake, but definitely a Descendant.

I have listened through the Wavetables of the VS in the Wavestation and from a Package i downloaded somewhere and they seem to be the crucial Aspect of the VS Characteristics. They are quiet special - and Property of the Korg Inc.

One of them is among my All Time Favourite WT and pretty special. How about just using the Wavetables? DUNE for Examples goes far beyond the Possibilities - and Restrictions - of the VS. We´d just have to beg for an XY Pad, ideally with the Ability to set AND record Modulation Paths (like in Vecto).

GRUMP wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:02 amHow about just using the Wavetables? DUNE for Examples goes far beyond the Possibilities - and Restrictions - of the VS. We´d just have to beg for an XY Pad, ideally with the Ability to set AND record Modulation Paths (like in Vecto).
viewtopic.php?t=438647

GRUMP wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:02 am One of them is among my All Time Favourite WT and pretty special.
I'm curious - which one?

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:41 amCherry Audio added some excellent vector modules to their modular synth
The Vector bundle also includes wavesequencing. The options to use many different kind of high quality filters and Plug-In Host made it more interesting.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:53 am
GRUMP wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:02 am One of them is among my All Time Favourite WT and pretty special.
I'm curious - which one?
Kriminal WT > VOX No. 2 = Wavestation VS 42.

GRUMP wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:02 am DUNE for Examples goes far beyond the Possibilities - and Restrictions - of the VS. We´d just have to beg for an XY Pad, ideally with the Ability to set AND record Modulation Paths (like in Vecto).
While waiting for an XY Pad you could use the following:

D3 092320-1.png

Then just Midi Learn the Mod Matrix Amounts to sliders or knobs on your controllers. Yields some interesting results.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:19 am
GRUMP wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:02 am DUNE for Examples goes far beyond the Possibilities - and Restrictions - of the VS. We´d just have to beg for an XY Pad, ideally with the Ability to set AND record Modulation Paths (like in Vecto).
While waiting for an XY Pad you could use the following:

D3 092320-1.png

Then just Midi Learn the Mod Matrix Amounts to sliders or knobs on your controllers. Yields some interesting results.
That looks pretty much like Space Invader Technology 🙂🤘 I'll check it out later and learn something about SADs Morphing Abilities in the Fly.

Thank you!

repro-5?

I just had a quick Look at VS´s Architecture and Manual and despite of the Possibility to mix new Voices/Waveforms [...] the MSoundfactory has all Possibilities to recreate the Structure (Wavetable OSC, XY Pad, ... but probably some Deviations in Handling).

The Waveforms are available on the Internet, even the Original Wave Data (https://www.sequencer.de/synthesizer/th ... es.121446/).

Any Volunteers here?

Feel free to come back to me anytime.

GRUMP wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:03 pm
I'm curious - which one?

whats the wavestation vs 42?

AnX wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:39 pm
GRUMP wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:03 pm
I'm curious - which one?

whats the wavestation vs 42?
The mentioned Wavetable can be found among the linked WT by Kriminal (VOX, No. 2) and this WT seems [...] to be the Wavestation Wave VS 42.

All 128 VS Waves have been integrated into the Wavestation (Yamaha bought SC and was Shareholder of Korg). Strangely we find 155 VS Waves in the Wavestation, but more is better than less :]

ah right, OK, so same/similar waveform...

the VS vox wavs are great for choir pads BTW, I use them alot

just buy a hardware VS
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”