SawCeeJack - The Viper in the Tree ...btw remember me?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

8) nice. glitchy :D

SawCeeJack,

The whole track is filtered in a way my ears feel like they are missing something.
Be sure to check the upload or is it the desired effect you were going for?
If it was an effect the frequency starvation for so long is hard going imo.

thanks for the reply!

Second Skin wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:08 pm SawCeeJack,

The whole track is filtered in a way my ears feel like they are missing something.
Be sure to check the upload or is it the desired effect you were going for?
If it was an effect the frequency starvation for so long is hard going imo.
probably need more drums.

SawCeeJack wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:03 pm probably need more drums.
Don't change it on my account.
Drums aren't the answer.
Hopefully others will get back with solid feedback.

i quite like it. unique and interesting thing you got here. some of the sounds are a bit loud though, but that is just my humble opinion. Looking forward more music from you :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I really appreciate it! and I need all the fans I can get, don't wanna take any followers for granted!

No problem. Following you on SoundCloud :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I thought I'd better explain what I meant. :)

In the first picture (span) there's a heavy cut on frequencies from 300-3k+, the top end frequencies appear out of whack with the lows.
Like I said above that might be the effect you were going for but the second pic shows your waveform in comparison to another track on soundcloud which wasn't exactly loud in itself. It would appear your track has possibly been crushed to death by Soundcloud leaving the overall volume quite low..
All the stereo information is lost.
I am not critizing your tune just the mixing method.

soundcloud crushes the f**k out of music... I noticed that before I even posted my song on here.

and some of it IS intended to have an 'imperfect' feel... I hate pure clean digital throughout an entire song without some musical imperfections 😁

and thank you so much for taking the time and effort with your screenshots 😉

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:16 pm No problem. Following you on SoundCloud :)
thanks! finishing up number two tonight and tomorrow. I am by no means throwing anything up... I had a long ten-year learning curve and started all eight songs on my upcoming LP five years ago... including the one I just posted.

Return to “Music Cafe”