The Terminator soundtrack COVER featuring the Baloran The River & Korg Trident synths - 4 scenes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just completed tracks from The Terminator soundtrack using my Baloran The River and my Korg Trident in case anyone wants to take a listen: https://youtu.be/EZ8GtdkpOuM

Very cool. I love the score from the first movie, and vastly prefer the more electronic version of the main theme in the first movie, than the version in Terminator 2.
Anyway, you did a great job of recreating these cues. :tu:

an-electric-heart wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:06 am Very cool. I love the score from the first movie, and vastly prefer the more electronic version of the main theme in the first movie, than the version in Terminator 2.
Anyway, you did a great job of recreating these cues. :tu:
Thank you! :) I love them both, but if I could only listen to one soundtrack it would definitely be the original synth version of the first Terminator.

Very cool. Not quite like the original but a great take on it.
Find me on iTunes, Spotify, Bandcamp etc.

Big Emotions. Amazing Sound. Great Interpretation.

GRUMP wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:46 pm Big Emotions. Amazing Sound. Great Interpretation.
Thanks! :)

The_Tired_Horizon wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:18 am Very cool. Not quite like the original but a great take on it.
Thanks. :) Although, I will respectfully disagree with it being “not quite like the original”. I’ve been listening to the soundtrack since 1984, thus I am extremely familiar with it. I also did my arrangement side-by-side with the originals in Cubase. Yes, I don’t own the very same synths that Brad Fiedel used, also I don’t have all the same Fairlight samples, but considering that, I doubt you will find a much closer to the original cover arrangement on the Internet without someone sampling from the original tracks or owning the same two synths that were originally used. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”