Cableguys ShaperBox 2.0.1 update (resizable UI + more)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You cannot imagine how dissapointed I was to find out after buying, that it didn´t brought the newspaper to my bed in the morning... every silly dog can do that...
Perhaps I should have read the tech specifications more carefully before buying... :dog: :tu:

damayor wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:37 pm Obviously if they are adding more presets constantly you'll need to go online to get them or should they mail the presets to you by post office?
No need for such trouble; simply collecting and including them in the next (plugin) update will suffice.

e@rs wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:58 pm
damayor wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:37 pm Obviously if they are adding more presets constantly you'll need to go online to get them or should they mail the presets to you by post office?
No need for such trouble; simply collecting and including them in the next (plugin) update will suffice.
Which you will have to go online to get or should they mail you the update?

:roll:

I use the filter module pretty extensively in shaperbox. I was wondering we'll ever get low/high shelves?

Hi,

I'm trying out ShaperBox, seems great in principle, but keeps crashing on me: when using touch on Windows 10, after a few touches in the curve area the plugin crashes. (Touching the "buttons" works fine though, using the mouse is also o.k.).

Any helpful hints on how to avoid this, or is it maybe a known bug?

Thanks!

kvrsw2424 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:41 pm Hi,

I'm trying out ShaperBox, seems great in principle, but keeps crashing on me: when using touch on Windows 10, after a few touches in the curve area the plugin crashes. (Touching the "buttons" works fine though, using the mouse is also o.k.).

Any helpful hints on how to avoid this, or is it maybe a known bug?

Thanks!
Hi there. This is not something that we're aware of. Please email contact@cableguys.com with details of the issue and our tech support will be in touch.

Lee, slightly off-topic, but could you look into adding password changing to the account area of your website? It's literally the only site left I have in my password manager with a (very) weak password, and it doesn't feel very good :)

Been using ShaperBox for the past few months and been loving it. Really fun to use whenever I'm lacking creative inspiration when producing.

BeeDog wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:34 am Lee, slightly off-topic, but could you look into adding password changing to the account area of your website? It's literally the only site left I have in my password manager with a (very) weak password, and it doesn't feel very good :)
It is not possible to change your Cableguys password to one of your choosing – but nothing whatsoever is stored in your account apart from your email address and your list of registered Cableguys plugins.

All financial transactions between us and our customers are handled by MyCommerce, with whom you will have made a completely separate account when you made your purchase.

I hope that answers your question.

Return to “Effects”