Gforce Software, something new is on its way...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oberheim OB-E

Teksonik wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:21 pm Yes I really enjoy the show. Watching them take an old synth and bringing it back to life is very interesting as is seeing the inner workings of the old synths. I've known of Sam Mims since the 1980's. He was an early sound designer and contributor to the Transoniq Hacker magazine. Very fond memories for me. :tu:

http://www.buchty.net/~buchty/ensoniq/t ... DF/075.pdf

Oh and the CS80 featured in that episode was listed for $34,000 and sold although I'm not sure what the final price was.
Yeah I remember seeing it on Reverb. Pretty pricey, but whoever bought it at least knows Syntaur bent over backwards bringing it back to excellent condition.

Sam is cool, funny (in a dad way), and very likeable. I think the show is TV-quality and Netflix should throw some money at him to make more.
Stormchild

nearly tuesday :wheee:

Wow! You still know what day of the week it is. That's impressive. I gave up counting back in March sometime!
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

ians wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:50 pm Wow! You still know what day of the week it is. That's impressive. I gave up counting back in March sometime!
its written on all my pills :ud:

Ah, You've got one of those pill boxes with the days of the week on. I've got one on order

Back on topic. Do we know what it is yet? 28 pages must have turned up something...

nope

vurt wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:52 pm
ians wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:50 pm Wow! You still know what day of the week it is. That's impressive. I gave up counting back in March sometime!
really? mine have car manufacturers or animals on them...

AnX wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:11 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:52 pm
really? mine have car manufacturers or animals on them...
did you not get any trumps? they were supposed to be mental :hyper:

not done them for years tbh, my meds dont sit well with it as theyre already ceratonin boosters :P

It was so long ago for me that it was actually doves

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:19 pm It was so long ago for me that it was actually doves
probably about 10/12 years for me.
it had all started being just mdma powder, and was magnificent :love:
also about the same time a lot of people started on the weird experimental shit, like bath salts and some weird dog steroid.
so i stopped going out as much, as im easily lead and didnt fancy dog steroids.
oh and ket became huge! which i did like, but didnt understand how it was becoming popular in dance type venues.
its very hard to dance when you feel like youre sinking in to warm honey.

vurt wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:45 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:19 pm It was so long ago for me that it was actually doves
probably about 10/12 years for me.
it had all started being just mdma powder, and was magnificent :love:
also about the same time a lot of people started on the weird experimental shit, like bath salts and some weird dog steroid.
so i stopped going out as much, as im easily lead and didnt fancy dog steroids.
oh and ket became huge! which i did like, but didnt understand how it was becoming popular in dance type venues.
its very hard to dance when you feel like youre sinking in to warm honey.
Most of the bigger venues had side chillout rooms where people would slump listening to ambient, jungle and trip hop. That’s where your K Hole practitioners would hang out.

Errrm... or so I heard, officer.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Well this has sure been anti-climactic :(

(yes, feeling impatient....)

I love and hate this company all the same. Can this be a thing?

mholloway wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:22 pm Well this has sure been anti-climactic :(

(yes, feeling impatient....)
you shall rue/roux the day!

Return to “Instruments”