deleted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

good to see a few familiar names still kickin,
Last edited by wavephonic on Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enjoyed this wavephonic. All the elements add plenty of interest. The choir section is very tasty. The guitar is great. All sounds good, fishing can wait. Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Nice. Decent mix considering you have an ambient guitar in there.
1:46 nice introduction of a different energy level. Some good rolls.
2:12 another nice change
Very good well crafted piece, even the last few bars were intriguing. :tu:

allomerus and bansaw, very much appreciate your thoughts, thanks and have a good weekend guys

Excellent music! So good I got to forget the critical ears and just enjoy the thing. I do enjoy this music and have seen a number of bands similar. So, I am either biased or know what is good. This to me is good. Plus I may just have had a bowl or two :tu:
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

well done, well produced.

...and to the forum creep downvoting my comments,
here are 2 fingers up for you: ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by layzer on Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

thanks layzer and morgaxx. I'm trying to get use to monitoring through yorkville ysm1p, they're old but workhorses

Morgaxx wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:28 pm Plus I may just have had a bowl or two :tu:
thats how the track got started :D

Oh very nice indeed :hyper:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

hey folderol, hope you are well, thanks for comments on my page, much appreciated

You're welcome :D
"One foot in front of the other. Remember to keep breathing"
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Welcome back. It's been a while. I guess that when the weather starts turning colder, a studio might seem that much more attractive.

Great track, with a "dynamic" '80s-rock style/sound. Lots of energy provided by the different rhythmic elements, and it's nice to hear some "prog" guitar amongst the synths. I'll probably give this another spin tomorrow when I don't have to worry about waking the missus.

Good work :)

hey thanks man
seismic1 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:18 am when I don't have to worry about waking the missus.
funny you mention that, late at night I usually use phones but they crapped out on me, wifes never said go buy more studio equipment but after a couple nights she said go buy yourself some new friggin headphones :lol:

wavephonic wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:20 am just golfin and fishin
:love:

It-s good to hear you are safe and sound
wavephonic wrote: felt good to make some noise again.
Nicely done !
cool stuff as usual

Cheers

wavephonic,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your song: sounds very 80's, which is fine by me! Very nice keyboards and guitar work! Very nice song! Very good audio quality. :) I assume you live in Canada. If you haven't heard my Pierre Trudeau story and want to hear it, let me know.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Laguna Rising wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:05 am It-s good to hear you are safe and sound
thanks mate, ya all good here and best wishes where you are too. haven't spent a whole winter at home in many years so we'll see how that goes

Return to “Music Cafe”