Vital: Coming out soon

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thank gods, its been shit.

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:15 pm thank gods, its been shit.
64 days to go. It can go worse. Even 2021 can.

ReverendLove wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:48 pm

preach it brother!

well aint you a cheerful chap! :lol:

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:53 pm
ReverendLove wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:48 pm

preach it brother!

well aint you a cheerful chap! :lol:
Kind of...

sister/chapette?

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:06 pm sister/chapette?
No, but completely revelled regarding the future instead of cheerful. :party:

i dont like the orange ones and worse still they took the peanuts out and replaced them with raisins :x

crickey13 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:59 pm I doubt we will ever see this released. It's not a synth, it's just a dream.
Dreeeeeeeeams to survive...Here to remind you got to dream on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4RLZYV6ppc

Guys, the world ends in 2021, I'm sure there is an asteroid hurtling towards the earth right now and it's gonna hit us in 2021. It's obvious Matt will not have released the synth by then, so let's just forget about the whole thing. It was too good to be true anyway. Peace out.

crickey13 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:15 pm Guys, the world ends in 2021, I'm sure there is an asteroid hurtling towards the earth right now and it's gonna hit us in 2021. It's obvious Matt will not have released the synth by then, so let's just forget about the whole thing. It was too good to be true anyway. Peace out.
we might get a beta, at least then we can swear at the asteroid in multiple languages!

For instance a wavetable saying the phrase "please, asteroid, don't kill us all" with a Japanese accent? Actually, yeah, a good point actually, I haven't thought of that.

Vital needs to be release before 'The Batman 2021' < been delayed to 2022 due to stupid corona!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

crickey13 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:25 pm For instance a wavetable saying the phrase "please, asteroid, don't kill us all" with a Japanese accent? Actually, yeah, a good point actually, I haven't thought of that.
I think there are a few other Calamities in the wings that will get us long before The Asteroid does. The Asteroid is just cosmic insurance in case that other shit doesnt work out :lol:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Don't say that, now a asteroid will indeed hit us :neutral: you jinx! :x :hihi:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

^
Covid
Aids
Nuclear War
Starvation
KVR gets hacked by alien invaders

We are no officially safe from the Asteroid :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Instruments”