AltHiddenColor=$4080de
KnobColor=$c02080
OverflowColor=$563cfa
SliderColor=$607080
SectionColor=$4080de
ValueColor=$0099ff
WindowColor=$20202a

That is the code in my .ini file. So I am clueless as to why it wont read it

I think Tranzistov is done in Delphi (hence the BGR for TColor), and CR/LF may be needed as line breaks.
Also, NO SPACES around the "=", FontColor = $26d5f7 will not work.
I have my .ini and the patch dir in my dll dir, works fine in all tested hosts.

sping wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:53 pm I think Tranzistov is done in Delphi (hence the BGR for TColor), and CR/LF may be needed as line breaks.
Also, NO SPACES around the "=", FontColor = $26d5f7 will not work.
I have my .ini and the patch dir in my dll dir, works fine in all tested hosts.
Would you mind posting whats in your .ini so I can copy it in mine to see if it works?

Gui is delphi
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

vertibration wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:02 pm Would you mind posting whats in your .ini so I can copy it in mine to see if it works?
[Editor]
Automation=1
Scale=125
Shortcuts=1

; Halloween Orange Theme
FlatSliders=1
EditColor=$0099ff
FontColor=$26d5f7
FrameColor=$607080
HiddenColor=$607080
AltHiddenColor=$4080de
KnobColor=$c02080
OverflowColor=$563cfa
SliderColor=$607080
SectionColor=$4080de
ValueColor=$0099ff
WindowColor=$20202a

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:04 pm Gui is delphi
Ahh, Ok, makes sense

sping wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:09 pm
vertibration wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:02 pm Would you mind posting whats in your .ini so I can copy it in mine to see if it works?
[Editor]
Automation=1
Scale=125
Shortcuts=1

; Halloween Orange Theme
FlatSliders=1
EditColor=$0099ff
FontColor=$26d5f7
FrameColor=$607080
HiddenColor=$607080
AltHiddenColor=$4080de
KnobColor=$c02080
OverflowColor=$563cfa
SliderColor=$607080
SectionColor=$4080de
ValueColor=$0099ff
WindowColor=$20202a
Nothing.....Thanks for posting. All I did was drag the Tranzistow64.dll to my 64 bit vst folder, the presets are located in that folder as well, and I have my Tranzistow.ini in that folder as well, and still....nothing happens. I dont have any other copies of the .ini on my PC either

Could be a double-file-extension problem.

Do you have Windows set to show file extensions?

If not then your file might actually be named Tranzistow.ini.ini and youre just not seeing it.

At any rate, i actually made a black&white for myself some time ago so i might as well share it. The .ini is commented (what parameter does what) and also contains a couple of undocumented parameters. Open in Notepad to check things out and enable or disable optional stuff.

Tranzistow INI - Black&White Theme.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ENV1 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:27 pm Could be a double-file-extension problem.

Do you have Windows set to show file extensions?

If not then your file might actually be named Tranzistow.ini.ini and youre just not seeing it.

At any rate, i actually made a black&white for myself some time ago so i might as well share it. The .ini is commented (what parameter does what) and also contains a couple of undocumented parameters. Open in Notepad to check things out and enable or disable optional stuff.

Tranzistow INI - Black&White Theme.zip
Brooooo THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! It worked.

There you go. :)

PS: As i said, there are 2 undocumented options in the Black&White INI, one lets you turn the startup splash screen off/on and the other lets you relocate the tabs from the top to the bottom. If anyone is aware of any other undocumented parameters, dont hesitate to share them so we can eventually have a complete set. Thanks! :)

Here's some that I can share (all in [Editor] section):

Microscope=0.01
Randomizer=1
TouchScreen=0
ComboSort=0
AutoPatchSave=-1
WheelResolution=100

Wow, nice!

Do we know what exactly the ones that arent self-explanatory do?

(I.e. Microscope, Randomizer and ComboSort?)

Would be good to know so they can be properly commented.

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:57 pm Here's some that I can share (all in [Editor] section):

Microscope=0.01
Randomizer=1
TouchScreen=0
ComboSort=0
AutoPatchSave=-1
WheelResolution=100
Also, Just curious if you could explain something for me. When you have an init patch, which OSC is enabled? That is the confusing thing about this synth, there are not meters to see where audio is coming from as far as which OSC. I just want to kind of start building a preset library, and I get stumped right from the get go. FYI I just donated :)

Init has the aux osc enabled whcich are routed straight to amp ( without mixer ) , each has it's own amp output
Aux 1 goes to amp 1 ( and filter 1A,!b , if enabled ) etc , aux 2 to amp 2 ..( same for regular osc's ) , unless you enable mixer , then you can route for example osc 1 ,osc2 and aux osc.3 to mixer one , which goes into filter 1a,1b, amp etc ., but yuo also route filter 1 into 2 into 3 etc...prety nice
I always start an init patch with mixers enabled and regular osc's ...the aux osc's are enabled when I need some formant stuff going one ( these are absolutly great )
You're in for a ride , the first days of using tranzistow are not exactly a walk in the park
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Instruments”