Amplitube5 - Release Date 15-16/12/2020

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 5 Guitar Rig Pro

And FINALLY this is out. Put timestamps for each sound demo in the description for those who might want to click through for that:

https://youtu.be/MIyxYEavCSg

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:05 pm I'm pretty excited about the CS release alone. Will the intro pricing not be available after release? So I won't be able to see if I'm good with just CS or want to upgrade before intro pricing is gone?
The intro pricing is available through December 31st 2020. AmpliTube 5 is set to release before the end of the year, I'm trying to pin down a more specific timeframe since I don't have an exact date to share though. The biggest difference (sound-wise, at least) will be the 16 IRs per speaker vs 600+.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:22 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:05 pm I'm pretty excited about the CS release alone. Will the intro pricing not be available after release? So I won't be able to see if I'm good with just CS or want to upgrade before intro pricing is gone?
The intro pricing is available through December 31st 2020. AmpliTube 5 is set to release before the end of the year, I'm trying to pin down a more specific timeframe since I don't have an exact date to share though. The biggest difference (sound-wise, at least) will be the 16 IRs per speaker vs 600+.
Cool. Glad there will be at least a bit of time to check it out before the intro pricing ends.

jamcat wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:21 pm The new stuff. Let’s hear the new stomps, amps, and rooms in action. Let’s hear bass DI vs. Ampless. Let’s hear the various modes of VariDiode+. Let’s hear the different channels of the SilverPlate 50 and the VHandcraft 4.

Give us a real video demonstration of what AmpliTube 5 brings to the table.
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:15 pm And FINALLY this is out. Put timestamps for each sound demo in the description for those who might want to click through for that:

✅ new stomps in action
✅ new amps in action
✅ bass DI vs. Ampless
✅ the various modes of VariDiode+
✅ different channels of SilverPlate 50
✅ different channels of VHandcraft 4

:tu:

The new gear really sounds great.
Especially impressed by the MiniPlex 20, AmpLess, and VHandcraft 4 clean channel.

Now we just need to see a real in-depth demonstration of VIR Tech, a comparison of sonic improvements in the amps and cabs in AT5 vs. AT4, and a demo of the new rooms.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:15 pm And FINALLY this is out. Put timestamps for each sound demo in the description for those who might want to click through for that:

That should keep people happy. Those new amps sound quite nice. I like the PRS and that German thing.

sounds great! give it to us... NOW! :-D

The MiniPlex - yeAAAH!!!! :clap: :tu:

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:14 pm There is a filter for hiding gear you don't own in AmpliTube 5.
Any chance this will be added to T-Racks 5? There is so much new stuff now that my purchase copy of TR5 feels like a demo, I can hardly find anything I can actually use!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

It sounds good. I think the Miniplex and Bass amp sounds were the best. I am looking forward to see what it does for the sounds of my existing collections.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Yeah between this coming out and my new Helix Lite I can be done

:dog: :x Nein, das ist verbotten :x

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now yer awl cookin on da back burner :hyper:

(your spokesman might do well to use a smokified plugin on the vocals, and throw in some growling
man, didya
dude, that's
oh, baby, it's
...just a little less corporate, and more down home basement studio grit.

Will those amps be in the CS on release day?

Happy Thanksgiving holidays, everybody!

glokraw wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:41 pm Now yer awl cookin on da back burner :hyper:

(your spokesman might do well to use a smokified plugin on the vocals, and throw in some growling
man, didya
dude, that's
oh, baby, it's
...just a little less corporate, and more down home basement studio grit.

Will those amps be in the CS on release day?

Happy Thanksgiving holidays, everybody!
Yes, we're cooking with gas and getting closer to the release. You can get the amps in the new Custom Shop that will be available with AmpliTube 5 but the pricing for the versions that include the gear are a much better deal.

We have also released a new video where you can hear the new cabinet section / VIR™ in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4PxofrpNj0

Okay... i admit it sounds really good in those demos.

Is you next video about how Amplitube can easily integrate within stereo signal chains ? :D

Return to “Effects”