Audio Acustica Pink 4 vs other API Emulations?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, Im considering to buy Acusticas Pink 4 API emulation since I moved away from UAD.

Im especially interested in the API2500 emulation of it. Can you recommend it? How does it perform in comparison to other API emulations?

Cheers

Really nice open airy sounding eq. You will definitely notice the difference in my opinion.

dblock wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:19 pm Really nice open airy sounding eq. You will definitely notice the difference in my opinion.
thx bro, what about the compressor?

I can not compare it to other API emulations, but I love PINK as it is. It's such an authoritative sound. The compressors are also very good.
Together with GOLD, these have become my go-to's for big, bold, punchy, EQ boosts.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

Tendou wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:22 pm
dblock wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:19 pm Really nice open airy sounding eq. You will definitely notice the difference in my opinion.
thx bro, what about the compressor?
I don't use it. I have other compressors I'd rather use.

Pink 4 is awesome. But can't say i use the compressor a lot, i have better options from Acustica for that.
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:44 am Pink 4 is awesome. But can't say i use the compressor a lot, i have better options from Acustica for that.
which ones?

Pink 4 is lush, Softube American Console Is also lush, it’s got a gate and transient shaper too.

Tendou wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:56 am
dionenoid wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:44 am Pink 4 is awesome. But can't say i use the compressor a lot, i have better options from Acustica for that.
which ones?
Depends what you want. My favs are El Rey, Coral, Ivory, Water and Ebony. Coral contain compressor algo's from other Aqua's to.

For compression i can also recommend DMG Trackcomp, has a 2500 emu as well.

And yeah, Softube American Class A is also pretty good.
More BPM please

Return to “Effects”