Anyone Else Having Issues Logging Into Synapse Audio's Website ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't know if it's Synapse or just some weird issue I'm having, but since purchasing Dune 3 and downloading it from Synapse's website, I can't login even though I've not changed anything and I've not cleared any cookies for the browser...

"Username not found or bad password was given"

^
Is what it says.....so dunno what's up there.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Just tried and got the same message, so it's not you.

Just logged in normally.

Yeah works for me now too - I think I was trying to use my email before and you have to use your username. Doh!

j0lt wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:21 am Yeah works for me now too - I think I was trying to use my email before and you have to use your username. Doh!
Thanks, that worked for me too. The site is very unclear about that, in that if you have already an account, that it's not the email address which the field clearly states as a requirement to login, but your actual name, which clearly isn't an email address lol. One would have thought this would have been long addressed years ago... I wouldn't be surprised if that tiny but critical little thing has hindered any future sales for Synapse. Who knows...
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Return to “Instruments”