Toybox Nano Pack Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Guys

We just released the Nano Pack! :)

The pack features over 500 ultra high-quality, low CPU blocks designed for modern sound design.

Features include:
  • 500 Small, low CPU blocks for unlimited flexibility
  • Infinite Linear Oversampling (ILO) used for waveshapers, samplers, wavetables and oscillators (ILO is a DSP technique that greatly reduces aliasing distortion for an extremely clean/analog sound)
  • Flexible audio-rate modulations; every control has it’s own modulation input
  • 34 oscillator blocks utilising analog modelling, wavetable, additive, modal synthesis, physical modelling, oscillator stacking, phase distortion and more!
  • 76 high quality effects blocks including blocks for saturation, wave-folding, dynamics, spectral effects, vintage and modern reverbs, grain cloud, convolution and more!
  • 26 filter block utilising ultra high quality ZDF algorithms, including equalisers, comb filters, morphing filters, vintage modelled filters (ladder, sallen-Key, OTA, diode)
  • Sampler blocks for granular and formant processing, drum hits, automatic sampling, buffer manipulations etc.
  • A suite of versatile sequencer blocks that can be combined for creative sequencing and routing of sounds. Sequencer types include: gate, note, euclidean, bit, repeat, roll etc.
  • A ‘position’ port is used to drive the sequencers, which means you can control the playback position of any sequencer using any signal in your rack, for very complex and experimental sequencer patches. Use modulation or audio signals to drive sequencers or feed audio signals back to the position input to stutter and glitch playback
  • ‘Position Splitter’ and ‘Position Effects’ blocks can be used to divide and modify the signals driving the sequences in different ways, modifying patterns for musical variation
  • Over 300 utility blocks covering everything from input and output, MIDI, OSC, scopes and meters, recording, clocks, ramps, maths etc.
  • Maths functions, tables, arrays, build your own oscillators or filters just using blocks
  • Open up any block and modify it, while it’s being used (full Reaktor required)
  • Powerful snapshot system built into every block. Snapshots can be morphed and selected from an input port, or selected and edited globally by using MIDI and OSC
  • A set of blocks for use with the Tidal Cycles live coding environment

The pack can be used without limitations with the free Reaktor Player (no need for full Reaktor).

INTRO PRICE $45.00 (normal price $64)

More information is available on the Toybox website:

www.toyboxaudio.com

David
Last edited by David@TOYBOX on Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Woah! :O

What does "ultrasonic" module do? You forgot to put its description on the list.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:26 pm What does "ultrasonic" module do? You forgot to put its description on the list.
It filters everything above 22kHz, useful when using high sampling rates. Adding the description now... :)

Looks beautiful - when does the intro price expire?

This is insane! :hyper: I had to take a break reading through the module list. Great work David! :tu:
I guess my better half won't see me in a while :D

bharris22 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:17 pm Looks beautiful - when does the intro price expire?
Thanks! :) Intro price will run till end of the month.

Also, just a reminder that the pack can be used without limitations with the free Reaktor Player, there's no need to own a full copy of Reaktor.

Great - thanks!

That is incredible!

pinki wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:30 am That is incredible!
jrdrake wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:12 pm This is insane! :hyper: I had to take a break reading through the module list. Great work David! :tu:
I guess my better half won't see me in a while :D
Haha, thanks! :)

All in one !
( for my use )
Instant buy.
The modules list is loooooonnnnnggggg
Best
YY

these are great and so mannnyyy!!! sounding really nice and i appreciate the utilitarian but thoughtful interface designs.

David@TOYBOX wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:12 pm
Thanks! :) Intro price will run till end of the month.

Also, just a reminder that the pack can be used without limitations with the free Reaktor Player, there's no need to own a full copy of Reaktor.
Cool. Will pick it up after next payday. Please email a reminder :D

Can you please explain more about how the TidalCycles-related blocks work? Do they run TidalCycles code?

Blaster wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:41 pm Cool. Will pick it up after next payday. Please email a reminder :D
It's in my diary :wink:
bharris22 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:32 pm Can you please explain more about how the TidalCycles-related blocks work? Do they run TidalCycles code?
You need to install and run the TidalCycles package (from here: https://tidalcycles.org/index.php/Welcome), normally you would use SuperCollider as a sound source to play back the Tidal Cycles patterns, but you can use the blocks instead of SuperCollider. Tidal Cycles communicates with the blocks via OSC messages. There are also blocks that you can use to send patterns from Reaktor back to Tidal Cycles, so you can modify patterns 'on the fly' using LFOs etc. It can get quite mad!

We are working on documentation, examples and videos for the the Tidal Cycles blocks, so these are coming soon, watch this space!

Are there some sound examples with the new modules?

Return to “Instruments”