No upgrade discounts

Official support for: newsonicarts.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been a user of these products for a long time, but I still can not upgrade my Nuance to version 2, since there are discounts only for buying a new version, why can't I make 25 euros for an upgrade (I even wrote to them in support), so think about when buying new products that you will be updated at full cost even during discounts.

Hello.
There is a discounted upgrade fee from version 1 to version 2 of 49 euros.
Where did you get 25 euros?

Hello.
I'm afraid the translation is wrong. During your promotions, you make a promotion only for the purchase of a new product (50 euros), and for updates you do not make (it remains the same 50 euros).
Why should I upgrade to the second version for 50 euros? when can I afford to buy another of your products for the same money

This is the same as many companies eg Native Instruments. Sometimes they have discounts on upgrades, sometimes on new purchases.

pinki wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:04 am This is the same as many companies eg Native Instruments. Sometimes they have discounts on upgrades, sometimes on new purchases.
Would love to know when New Sonic Arts have a sale on upgrades – I've personally not seen one, ever (but could've missed a sale notification).

I'm not sure on that..maybe email support.

They never had a sale on upgrades.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Although I would upgrade to version 2, but according to this company policy I will not (give a discount to new customers, but not to old customers), I will find a replacement.

Crowd91 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:52 pm Although I would upgrade to version 2, but according to this company policy I will not (give a discount to new customers, but not to old customers), I will find a replacement.
Like I said, there is a discount to upgrade.

Return to “New Sonic Arts”