BrummBramm (just some techno, sort of)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm not a techno-liker that much, and I don't know which style this really is fitting into, but I guess this goes to this cathegory some ways - just had fun with 3 great synths (Surge, Odin2 and Synthmaster) - and spent more time for the video than for the making - which does not mean anything of course - just something from 2021...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twVAdpYPi0Y
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

The video was unique, layering multiple visualizations. The music was enjoyable but became repetitive after awhile.

Loved the sound combos in there and it all drives forward effectively.

Maybe the start / stop 'to and fro' went on a little bit too long before the fuller groove kicked in?

Note: Very sudden cut-off at the end...deliberate?

I think I need to consult people regarding doing videos...never done it at all, but some of the ones on here are great!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

Nice groove and bubbling soundscape.

sweet,
nice job

Frantz wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:36 pm The video was unique, layering multiple visualizations. The music was enjoyable but became repetitive after awhile.
Thanks Frantz,

yeah, understandable - it was the aim to be repetitive, but as I said - it's not really my usual thing and I guess it could have been done better. So maybe a happy sequenced synths showcase.
I even think the visuals are a tad too extreme - have to practise this, too.
Symphony Nr.1

ChameleonMusic wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:15 pm Loved the sound combos in there and it all drives forward effectively.

Maybe the start / stop 'to and fro' went on a little bit too long before the fuller groove kicked in?

Note: Very sudden cut-off at the end...deliberate?

I think I need to consult people regarding doing videos...never done it at all, but some of the ones on here are great!
Thanks for the listen,

and yeah, the end is really abrupt and without the "typical" reverb-tail - I discovered it after having made the video and thought it could be risked to keep it like that.
All was just an excuse that I had fun with synths after a longer time partly "hasseling" with sample libraries - and to do the video-fx stuff again (which is not fitting for every type of music maybe)
Symphony Nr.1

markkuja wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:26 pm Nice groove and bubbling soundscape.
Thanks Markku

for taking the time to listen. :)
Symphony Nr.1

fälten wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:40 pm sweet,
nice job
Thanks fälten!
Symphony Nr.1

Return to “Music Cafe”