Arturia upgrade-deals, can I expect it ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have an good offer on V-collection 7

But, then again, its only interresting to me if
I can coun't on a reduced upgrade-deal also for version 8 or 9 some day

Should I count on deal to appear ?

What is default upgrade price ?

An what is upgrade deal-price likely to be ?
HM

If history is any indicator they'll eventually offer upgrades to V-Collection 8 for $99. But we don't know when. Maybe they'll be available for the holiday season in 2021, maybe sooner, maybe later. The non-sale upgrade price is something like $299. It was just on sale for $199, as an introductory price, but like I said, they'll likely eventually offer it for $99.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:26 pm If history is any indicator they'll eventually offer upgrades to V-Collection 8 for $99. But we don't know when. Maybe they'll be available for the holiday season in 2021, maybe sooner, maybe later. The non-sale upgrade price is something like $299. It was just on sale for $199, as an introductory price, but like I said, they'll likely eventually offer it for $99.
Thanks for taking the time ,.. sound somehow promissing

Been considering for years, now its both the new Vocoder, ARP, and a handfull others I am in love with

This offer I got was around 170 euros for V7 so I decided to go for it, transfer to my account just done

Now relatively cheap I can get started right away, and move up to V8 later by a deal I hope

I am fully aware that the full program might be reduced also to level close to this V7 + upgrade

But hey ,.. at least most of it is already on my account today :)
HM

Return to “Instruments”