vurt - i am what i am (file under insular ambiguity)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vurtastic!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:05 pm Vurtastic!
:hihi:

Bansaw wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:48 am Liked the unique intro. Sounded like searching through the frequencies on a ham radio.
Not really my genre to be honest, but I appreciate the creativity.
i get that :)
its not going to be everybodies cup of tea, but i do appreciate anyone taking a chance, and commenting.
thanks for trying :tu:
glad you at least liked the intro :) (sorry about the rest) :oops:

WasteLand wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:15 pm always great to hear your work. i like what to do to modular. or with..
it isn't -luckily- mainstream modular (not all modular owners, do modular things, in my opinion, they may do what they want, but i think, why use a modular if you make.. o well. each to their own. it is as it's own attrachtion even when you does sound like a normal synth..).
well, its a tool, or set of tools, the fact it can be used in so many ways is why i love it :D (even if i dont really do the techno or dub thing, i love watching people who do :hyper: )
this one has a strong structure, nice movements; modulations; carriers...

all the layers indeed carry eachother. great piece!
thanks, glad you enjoyed 8)
(strange, or not perhaps; the last 2 pieces i listen to, i also downloaded, and examined them, like aliens, probing them spectrally... i even made work with it, adapted them, own personal use. quite exceptional in my case, that i do that. i am drawn to them... perhaps sometime... o well; back TO THE POINT;)
feel free to share, all i ask is a mention :)
always interested in anything i either inspire or if people cut stuff up or what have you :tu:
for me its all about sharing inspiration, enjoying where sound can go if different people are processing it 8)
great sounds, stockhausen will be pleased, or better varése?
i do enjoy some of the works of both (probably more varese than stockhausen) but im not sure either used modulars :hihi:

thanks for listening :D

I miss you vurt!
Just popped in when I heard the NI news to check if it was really bought out but Im glad I stopped by.

Love the piece!

mckenic wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:11 pm I miss you vurt!
Just popped in when I heard the NI news to check if it was really bought out but Im glad I stopped by.

Love the piece!
:o :hug:
hope you're surviving the apocalypse!
glad you liked :)

(http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtube/
there's more stuff on there too. and it changes over time :tu:
miss you too, but you can at least keep up with the noises :) {i mostly talk bollocks here these days anyway :oops: })

Bexie the copy machine, sort of malfunctioning, on the bench at the spacelab. A few droid mice with annoying whippy tails. In a corner the refrigerator hums and gurgles a little. Two researchers who happen to be beavers are playing with miniature light sabres - this is against lab rules. After a minute they settle down.
A small teleport tardis resides at the spacelab, Beaver 1 (Cassie) is mis-programming it. Beaver 2 (Maisie) steps inside and is partially teleported onto the surface of Teltoron. Cassie is a little concerned but is distracted, possibly because she is smoking a large wrinkly spliff. *Funny commands entered into lab teleport tardis.* The remainder of Maisie is teleported across spacetime. Surprisingly she seems to enjoy the experience. Cassie takes a huge drag from said spliff and stares intently at the ceiling. Mice on lab floor look up at Cassie with some concern.

Nice. :tu: :ud:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

vurt wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:25 pm we are what we are.
The theme song to the funko pop monsters ripping through the boxes to come join the Muppet master. Delicious patch/tweaking and keeps us ADHD Ariana Grande fans entertained to the end.
I hear a reading rainbow butterfly whose seen some shit, guiding me through the mayhem and even Tim the tool man tailor has made an appearance @ the 11:30 mark I see.

4 Chats outta 4
chats.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nice one, sir.

I'd kinda like to hear Daveed Diggs from Clipping over the top of this, it fits in the same space (opera) as 'Splendor and Misery'.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Quite sonically dense. Sort of like being locked in a server room with multiple systems malfunctioning. Excellent in a hectic kind of way.

Perfect, its all a hardware synth and thus just upload it to soundcloud and participate with it in the one synth challenge. This month this is according to the rules... - you’ll get my five points for sure, and anybody liking it here can vote as well...

spunkmuffin wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:06 am Bexie the copy machine, sort of malfunctioning, on the bench at the spacelab. A few droid mice with annoying whippy tails. In a corner the refrigerator hums and gurgles a little. Two researchers who happen to be beavers are playing with miniature light sabres - this is against lab rules. After a minute they settle down.
A small teleport tardis resides at the spacelab, Beaver 1 (Cassie) is mis-programming it. Beaver 2 (Maisie) steps inside and is partially teleported onto the surface of Teltoron. Cassie is a little concerned but is distracted, possibly because she is smoking a large wrinkly spliff. *Funny commands entered into lab teleport tardis.* The remainder of Maisie is teleported across spacetime. Surprisingly she seems to enjoy the experience. Cassie takes a huge drag from said spliff and stares intently at the ceiling. Mice on lab floor look up at Cassie with some concern.

Nice. :tu: :ud:
who doesn't love a beaver or two?
your review scores 🦄🦄🍄🦔 /5.

KENFLO wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:14 am
vurt wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:25 pm we are what we are.
The theme song to the funko pop monsters ripping through the boxes to come join the Muppet master. Delicious patch/tweaking and keeps us ADHD Ariana Grande fans entertained to the end.
I hear a reading rainbow butterfly whose seen some shit, guiding me through the mayhem and even Tim the tool man tailor has made an appearance @ the 11:30 mark I see.

4 Chats outta 4
chats.jpg
now that's a scoring system!
cenobites!
thanks for listening and please keep sharing your stuff!!! :love: it!!!

whyterabbyt wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:54 pm Nice one, sir.

I'd kinda like to hear Daveed Diggs from Clipping over the top of this, it fits in the same space (opera) as 'Splendor and Misery'.
thank you very much 8)

i do not know this piece, will have to check it out...
i always like the idea of some dark/dystopian poetry, but i can't write for shit and my voice is not the voice i would be looking for...
sadly, the only poet i know personally, is a dick. he's my uncle so i can call him that. he also has a whiny scouse voice, which certainly wouldn't work :o

Frantz wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:17 pm Quite sonically dense. Sort of like being locked in a server room with multiple systems malfunctioning. Excellent in a hectic kind of way.
:hihi: ill take hectic :D
thanks for listening :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”