out now on Bandcamp - pls have a listen!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Two albums added to NR's Bandcamp recently:

https://natalrec.bandcamp.com/album/on-vacation

https://natalrec.bandcamp.com/album/home-sweet-home (free)

tags: Electronic, Downbeat, Electro, Experimental

Thanks for listening :)

Greetings
NR :pray: :pray: :pray: :) 8) :roll:

Push to the Jam: Nice mix, low end good, interesting rhythmic elements.
1-4-5 was interesting and unique, probably my favourite
Deep ..Heart was good too.
Liked Patterns Trust
Some good stuff in there, well done sir.
:tu:

for now, i listened to the first 3 tunes on "on vacation" and i enjoyed all 3,
pro sounding stuff, well produced and composed. will prob listen to more later.
excellent share. :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I'm listening to "On Vacation" now. I think Patterns of a Trust was my favourite track. I liked the acid vibes and the combinations with the other instruments.

Good work :)

Bansaw wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:35 am Push to the Jam: Nice mix, low end good, interesting rhythmic elements.
1-4-5 was interesting and unique, probably my favourite
Deep ..Heart was good too.
Liked Patterns Trust
Some good stuff in there, well done sir.
:tu:

Thank you Bansaw, for listening and commenting. Glad you liked some of that stuff :)

layzer wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:45 am for now, i listened to the first 3 tunes on "on vacation" and i enjoyed all 3,
pro sounding stuff, well produced and composed. will prob listen to more later.
excellent share. :tu:
Thank you, layzer, for your comment and your time to listen! :)

seismic1 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:55 am I'm listening to "On Vacation" now. I think Patterns of a Trust was my favourite track. I liked the acid vibes and the combinations with the other instruments.

Thanks seismic1 for lending an ear! Enjoyed your recent Bandcamp release, either.

I've just listened to "Home Sweet Home" tonight as we enter the cold snap in the South-East of England. I think we had 12 hours of snow, and I'm expecting a full day of it tomorrow. My favourite track was "Push It to the Jam", which had quite a warm bass sound that made a great contrast to the weather. Now I need to put the heating on for an hour to warm the house up.

Thanks seismic1. Of course, my best wishes for a warm stove regarding the last attempts of this winter to break through in the UK.. thanks for listening, glad you liked it!

... and thanks very much for checking my latest album :D

I think we have 2 more days of cold temperatures before things start to warm up here.

I listened to the first five tracks of "On Vacation." I found them varied, well produced, and enjoyable. Nice work. :tu:

What was the source of the female vocals?

Thanks for listening!

Vocals on track two provided by Peruvian vocalist CMA, all other vocals taken from sample packs (eg. Ghosthack)..

Greetings
NR

1.Night Of The Living Rednecks
Opening synth riff - serious ear worm!
Vocal line perfectly complements it as well,
Love the little synth interludes as well
Just wanted it to last longer!

2.Safe Place
Lovely open production with plenty of space in the mix
Another great synth riff starts it all off.
Vocal - leads but never dominates
Again - love the little synth touches at the end of phrases etc.

3.Let Go
Another strong track, but the overall groove didn't grab me as much as the first two + I wasn't fully onboard with the vocal processing here. It works though - well constructed chunk of electro pop!

4.Deep In The Heart
Nice change to a more chilled vibe - good timing album-wise, I think!
Slightly more late night vibe.
Love the lift via that rippling synth towards the end!

5.Hope
Another effective change of mood - slightly Dystopian / Industrial edge to it
Still plenty of space in the mix -such clarity between the various sounds, but NEVER too separate...a very difficult thing to achieve!

Album bought - listen to the rest tomorrow!

Seriously impressed!

Load of hooks.

Very well produced.

Variety between the tracks, but still with a strong sense of style across the whole album!

My only serious criticism is the fact that I wanted most of them to last a little longer!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

Thank you very much Chameleon Music! :)

It's a great surprise that someone on KVR forum finds it worth to invest a few bucks in this production - I am glad about it! To be honest, I spent some time with mixing and mastering the tracks - so it means even more to me that you like it..

Thank you. :phones:

Greetings
NR

I can't really complain about it production-wise, but the percussive of it all just doesn't sit well with me. Makes me feel liked I'm twitching. I liked the girl's voice for sure.

Return to “Music Cafe”