Introducing the DCO-106!

Official support for: cherryaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you for this update :tu:
It fixed the problem i was hearing when using the pulse wave on low notes :)

Bump. I didn't know yet that cherrys are that sweet 👍

I don't want to be picky but I just couldn't resist :oops:
cherryDan wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:57 pm Today Cherry Audio has released DCO-106 1.0.29 and Build 46.
[...]
Build 46 will download automatically the next time you run CA2600,
[...]
:hug:

All went well with the Instruments updates :tu:

Dang it. We released updates to a lot of products yesterday, so I was bound to get one wrong! Fixed.

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

cherryDan wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:34 pm Dang it. We released updates to a lot of products yesterday, so I was bound to get one wrong! Fixed.

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
ahaha, yeah, I know, of course, totally harmless typo but made me laugh a bit ("ok I run the CA2600 to update the DCO-106, got it!") and just had to point that out (easy fix too, so) :D

Was hoping to try the demo (again), but i just get a message telling me my account doesn't have this product registered. I can either go buy it or refresh, the latter just returns the message. If that's intentional, then fine, I have tried the demo before a couple of months back. But i'd like to give it the once over again

Coming back to the DCO ...

I have it for two months now. It complements my mainly "digital" setup. And it deserves more attention for its special sound.

DCO has delivered excellent results already. AA Titanium, ST Harmonics + Redoptor on the track and it absolutely nails my 80s biased sound expectations.

I´d give Repro back and keep the DCO if I had to choose between them.

:tu:

And now the DCO-106 got the Starsky Carr comparison with the hardware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2S0a005Pu0

The hardware unison really sounds horrible. Is that the result of there being only one oscillator, where all waves it creates are phase-locked?

All in all, the plugin sounds a bit bland in comparison.
The volume changes are also excessive, which might lead to clipping or distortion...

Return to “Cherry Audio”