Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vital Vital Ascendant (Vital Content Pack)

Ahhh...
Can we Cubase Mac vst3 users finally smile?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:51 pm Ahhh...
Can we Cubase Mac vst3 users finally smile?
rsp
I guess 3+ months later that is a big fat no?
Version: 1_0_6
- Fixing not showing error when sigining in and hanging.
- Fixing a possible hang in some DAWs on startup when not logged in
- Fixed compilation.
- Version 1.0.6
- Fixing hang when logged out in plugin sometimes.
- Merge branch 'master' into dev
- Changes for light themes.
- EULA tweaks.
- Some tweaks.
- EULA.
- Clear active 'save' file after initializing.
- Fixed LFO search box not focusable.
- Put loading skins into advanced panel.
- Fixing headless build.
- More fixes for screen resolution things.
sound sculptist

Did you report the issue at the Vital Forums ?

https://forum.vital.audio/
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I did, it has also been reported by others several times. He and I discussed it on discord (and he was able to reproduce it of sorts) and I brought it to his attention here via pm on kvr and we had convos on it since November 14th.. I even suggested ways for him to get SB to help him solve it.

Not the end of the world clearly just disappointing.

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:19 am I did, it has reported several times, we discussed it on discord (and he was able to reproduce it of sorts) and I brought it to his attention here via pm on kvr and we had convos on it since November 14th.. I even suggested ways for him to get SB to help him solve it.

rsp
I'm still looking into this but it's been a struggle tracking it down. It's one of the top remaining bugs to look at from release so hopefully will have a solution soon if it's something I can fix on my end.

I see the ability to load custom skins has been added to 1.0.6 but I don't see any alternative skins included. Are they coming in a future version or ? :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

mtytel wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:30 am
zvenx wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:19 am I did, it has reported several times, we discussed it on discord (and he was able to reproduce it of sorts) and I brought it to his attention here via pm on kvr and we had convos on it since November 14th.. I even suggested ways for him to get SB to help him solve it.

rsp
I'm still looking into this but it's been a struggle tracking it down. It's one of the top remaining bugs to look at from release so hopefully will have a solution soon if it's something I can fix on my end.
Thanks Matt.

rsp
sound sculptist

Teksonik wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:32 am I see the ability to load custom skins has been added to 1.0.6 but I don't see any alternative skins included. Are they coming in a future version or ? :)
i think they are only included in the pro version?

and at @Mytel;

please; in the installer; the name; include the version. so far no problems. but if you want to roll back.. of course you can rename it yourself.. but we (we?) are lazy.

any information on how a user might make their own skin for Vital?

Why not it possible remove vital application form my Mac

poopinpants wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:17 am Why not it possible remove vital application form my Mac
You can simply delete the components file in the component folder and the synth is gone.

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Xenox.AFL wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:42 am
poopinpants wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:17 am Why not it possible remove vital application form my Mac
You can simply delete the components file in the component folder and the synth is gone.

Frank
No because it install in application folder and it there are no uninstall programs there

WasteLand wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:56 am
Teksonik wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:32 am I see the ability to load custom skins has been added to 1.0.6 but I don't see any alternative skins included. Are they coming in a future version or ? :)
i think they are only included in the pro version?
In response to the same question at the Vital forums Matt said.....

"The skins will come out in a pack"

So I think they'll be available to purchase for the Plus version which is what I have. I'm more interested in making my own as none of the examples posted before really did it for me...... :shrug:
Last edited by Teksonik on Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poopinpants wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:16 pm
Xenox.AFL wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:42 am

Frank
No because it install in application folder and it there are no uninstall programs there
1. Open a Finder window
2. Press command-shift-G
3. Type "/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components" (make sure you use forward slashes, not backslashes)
4. Drag "Vital.component" to the trash

If you have the VST2 or VST3 versions installed, those will be in the neighboring VST and VST3 folders.

By the way, why are you uninstalling it in the first place? Are you trying to save disk space?
I hate signatures too.

the standalone is in your applications folder. the plugins are in hard drive>library>audio>plugins (check those folders, ie components, vst... for the files).

simple!

Return to “Instruments”