Ébredés | Awakening - Live soprano and strings (Soaring Strings & VSL high strings layer)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This song was written to a kind friend’s newborn baby to show the world around.

The song was performed in Hungarian, but you will find the English translation of the lyrics below.

Thanks for listening and sharing if you liked it.

https://soundcloud.com/adamtakacs/ebredes-awakening

Awakening

the faraway open sky
has been painting her images for so long
floating birds singing
oceans of stars

down there huge greens
are guarding her children
songs wing the air every day
opening out her great heart

and her beautiful home
where peace is awaiting you
and the wonders of life
with you plenty of new worlds will rise

Well done!

JCJR wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:42 pmWell done!
Thank you for listening!

Great job! what a tender melody! it is rather rare nowadays to meet musicians who try to focus on the melody than on the rhythm.

Serge M wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:18 pm Great job! what a tender melody! it is rather rare nowadays to meet musicians who try to focus on the melody than on the rhythm.
Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it!

That is so so beautiful. It reminded me of some of Tim Rice/Andrew Lloyd Webber's music. Sarah Brightman is one of my favourite singers and this lady has just as much talent. The song was very well written and I loved the melody. The instrumentation was perfect too. Fantastic work! :tu: :tu: :tu:

Erisian wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:44 pm That is so so beautiful. It reminded me of some of Tim Rice/Andrew Lloyd Webber's music. Sarah Brightman is one of my favourite singers and this lady has just as much talent. The song was very well written and I loved the melody. The instrumentation was perfect too. Fantastic work! :tu: :tu: :tu:
Thank you very much for you kind words, I'm glad you like the piece!
Katalin has a wonderful voice indeed. She is a great singer and a wonderful soul, I'm grateful to be able to work with her on this little music.

The video version is online :)

https://youtu.be/5_T8itarJGw

Return to “Music Cafe”