FS: Komplete 12 Ultimate, UVI Falcon 2, various Melda

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRist
317 posts since 7 May, 2018

Post Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:19 pm

I have feedback here (example) from having sold a copy of Ableton, several D16 products, I forget what else. My workflow has changed significantly, I have a new favorite soft synth du jour, and I got into Eurocrack...time for an early spring cleaning! Great products all three of them, but I'm focusing on hardware more. A different style/workflow can get more out of these than I can.

Please make an offer. I don't mind bargaining. The worst I'll say is "let me think about it". Paypal is fine (F&F is up to you, I'll eat the fee if you want that extra assurance).

$800 ($1200 new for K13U)- Komplete 12 Ultimate.

Actually, my copy is Komplete 8 + an upgrade to Komplete 12 Ultimate, but it's the same in the end. You'll need a Native Instruments account. (Take a look at what's included.

A new license of Komplete Ultimate 13 is $1200 right now. Updating to the new version of Komplete Ultimate is $400 now and will be $200 if NI has their annual 50% off upgrades sale (I'd recommend only upgrading every other version, more bang for your buck). If you buy it, check out Kontour and Prism. Underrated, beautiful physical modelling synths...I might buy them individually after I sell the bundle. That and Molekular, a crazy multi-effect designed by Zynaptiq.

$300 ($350 new)- UVI Falcon . Includes: Energy, Digital Synsations, Digital Motion, Cinematic Shades.

I'll eat the $50 transfer for multiple licenses (the expansion packs) or $25 for just Falcon. You need an iLok account (no dongle required) and a UVI account. Please take the expansions off my hands, they're hard to sell on their own. Of the preset packs, only Cinematic Shades stands out as extremely useable, but Energy is a rompler of an odd vintage synth. That said, Digital Synsations is based on a bunch of samplers including the Korg M1. The M1 has some great cheesy classic sounds, and having it inside Falcon means you can do some really cool sound design to it.

$50 ($60 new) (I'll eat the ~$12 fee) - Melda MConvolutionMB. Good convolver, but I have a guitar cab specific one I use more.

$50 ($60 new) (I'll eat the ~$12 fee) - Melda MVocoder. I no longer do the style of sound design that needs a nuanced vocoder...but if you do, I have no complaints about this one.

$200 ($242 new) (I'll eat the ~$48 fee) - Melda MTurboDelay. Looking to raise money for hardware delays, but this one has a lot of fun weird delay modes.
Last edited by spoontechnique on Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:25 pm

Bump.

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:32 pm

Added MTurboDelay.

KVRist

Topic Starter