Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vital Vital Ascendant (Vital Content Pack)

ThomasHelzle wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:23 pm Thanks!
I'm mostly looking for presets on the level of Yuli Yollos work (called WhyWhy here on KVR) for enjoyment and learning, not just another bunch of EDM or standard sounds, so it's probably not for me either.

Cheers,

Tom
yuli's work is incredible. now we just need cinibient to give us something...

fisherKing wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:13 pm
I'm mostly looking for presets on the level of Yuli Yollos work (called WhyWhy here on KVR) for enjoyment and learning, not just another bunch of EDM or standard sounds, so it's probably not for me either.

Cheers,

Tom
I have a whole other pack by Yuli Yolo that I haven’t decided what to do with yet.. I kind of just want to keep putting them as monthly drops for subscribers because I like them so much and want a bunch of people to have them.

I don't subscribe to software so I hope it will be available for direct purchase too.
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

I thought I could share my Vital skin here if anyone is interested, I'm quite happy with the result. I eye matched most of the colors so I know it's far from perfect, but it's quite usable now. I like how the knobs ended up :) .

Vital_Neon_Night.PNG
Neon Night.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thanks! that's a nice one!
and finnaly matched colours - wonderful :-)

Gabriel Garcia wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:58 am I thought I could share my Vital skin here if anyone is interested, I'm quite happy with the result. I eye matched most of the colors so I know it's far from perfect, but it's quite usable now. I like how the knobs ended up :) .

Vital_Neon_Night.PNG

Neon Night.zip
This looks cool! Is it done, or will you be tweaking it a bit more? I just want to know before I download it.

Thanks!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

mtytel wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:22 pm
fisherKing wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:13 pm

Cheers,

Tom
I have a whole other pack by Yuli Yolo that I haven’t decided what to do with yet.. I kind of just want to keep putting them as monthly drops for subscribers because I like them so much and want a bunch of people to have them.
What about Billain?

Gabriel Garcia wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:58 am I thought I could share my Vital skin here if anyone is interested, I'm quite happy with the result. I eye matched most of the colors so I know it's far from perfect, but it's quite usable now. I like how the knobs ended up :) .
Thank you so much for sharing this. I really love it :hug:

Vital_Neon_Night.PNG

Neon Night.zip
Excellent work, thanks for sharing!
Always Read the Manual!

why is there an ad "get more wavetables by Gorglunk" in the wavetable browser? is there a way to get rid of it?

Finally made a color scheme that halfway works for my personal preferences. I really don't like skins with a lot of different colors but with Vital it makes sense that the modulation dots reflect the source/destination.

I still have to do the FX and more tweaking. I'm really tempted just to use the orange color throughout....

Vital 022821-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Very nice 👍

planetearth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:45 am This looks cool! Is it done, or will you be tweaking it a bit more? I just want to know before I download it.
For me it's done. I might tweak it if something pops up that does not match the darker color scheme, but it should be minimal.
muki wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:13 am thanks! that's a nice one!
and finnaly matched colours - wonderful :-)
OzoneJunkie wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:22 am Thank you so much for sharing this. I really love it :hug:
PieBerger wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:42 am Excellent work, thanks for sharing!
Great! I'm glad you like it :D

Based on Gabriel Garcia's Neon Night skin: purple filter, red LFO/Envelope, dark gray macro knobs.

Thanks goes to Gabriel! :tu:

EDIT: After playing with it a bit, I realized that the modulation stuff is still using the light blue, as in Gabriel's original skin. I haven't figured out what to change yet, to make them red, for the LFO and envelope. I'll update it at some point...

Teksonik wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:20 pm Finally made a color scheme that halfway works for my personal preferences. I really don't like skins with a lot of different colors but with Vital it makes sense that the modulation dots reflect the source/destination.

I still have to do the FX and more tweaking. I'm really tempted just to use the orange color throughout....

Vital 022821-1.png
Nice! I will wait for this. The other one is just too dark (with a sunny room cannot see anything)

Return to “Instruments”