The Favorite Analog Synthesizer Emulations

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Synapse Audio Obsession is a great new one.
U-he Repro1&5
TAL U NO LX

I like RePro...
Last edited by pdxindy on Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

you know today I had a conversation with an 14 year old girl who processes at about 5...she was trying to engage another young female client on her toys being better (I swear this really just happened)...kids, you gotta expect it. I said to her that when I grew up my toys were the best, for me and that is all that is important. I explained my toy trucks were Tonka trucks and she said "EWWW", we had a nice walk outside while talking about this and she went on to have an amazing day and no more negative peer interaction.

I come home, I come here and here is grown men acting worse than these kids...ok let me explain somethings here BONES and I really dont care if you like it. I am sick and tired of taking shit for you...yes I get shit every day I am here because you cannot get it into your head that other people cane disagree with you, reports, PM's, attacks...,.I deleted your posts you worked so hard to make AND IT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL IT STOPS.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

All well and good, except I didn't attack anyone, just ideas. The worst I'd have said was that you'd have to be stupid to believe xxxxx. What else do you call the belief that the Earth is flat. Do you say "that's an interesting perspective and, of course, you are perfectly entitled to it" or do you say "what sort of complete idiot could possibly believe something so patently stupid?"

All I ever ask for is proof. If that upsets people, they can go and get f**ked as far as I'm concerned because those people are a waste of oxygen. If you want to tell us that you prefer one thing over another, then that is fine but when you try and tell us something is better when I can hear and see for myself that it just isn't, in any way, why the hell should I not be allowed to challenge that statement? This is precisely the kind of environment in which Flat Earthers flourish and if you can't see that, you should not be moderating this forum.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Just how one looks at things. Some places are flatter than other places. Which are filled with.. mountains :)

Didn’t the last flat earther died in his rocket? For sure I learned in another thread that tubes are more analog than - I forgot what it was, but I think it was analog - not a dick though...

BONES wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:23 pm All well and good, except I didn't attack anyone, just ideas. The worst I'd have said was that you'd have to be stupid to believe xxxxx. What else do you call the belief that the Earth is flat. Do you say "that's an interesting perspective and, of course, you are perfectly entitled to it" or do you say "what sort of complete idiot could possibly believe something so patently stupid?"

All I ever ask for is proof. If that upsets people, they can go and get f**ked as far as I'm concerned because those people are a waste of oxygen. If you want to tell us that you prefer one thing over another, then that is fine but when you try and tell us something is better when I can hear and see for myself that it just isn't, in any way, why the hell should I not be allowed to challenge that statement? This is precisely the kind of environment in which Flat Earthers flourish and if you can't see that, you should not be moderating this forum.
I dont do whaaboutism

you miss the point entirely...you act like a child (and you tell everyone that with every single time you post the word analog)...you are abusive to others and you cannot show respect...you clearly dont care about being respectful to anyone...you are the problem..you see what you refuse to see is that Hink has always been respectful to you and you dont care one single bit that I take abuse from other members non stop on your behalf.

The members do not deserve the abuse you show...THE DEVS dont deserve the issues in their product threads you create with your abusiveness...and I surely dont deserve it and no one will be subjected anymore to this crap.

I will answer that first question though...I would say whatever it took to respectfully make my point. You cant do this, and we pay the price for your shortfalls...KvR has rules, we dont have any rules on whether the earth is flat...but common decency suggests we at least try to be respectful...a concept completely lost on you, so you have to try and brow beat your points into people. That's your problem, no longer KvR's problem.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

mcnoone wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:00 pm Synapse Audio Obsession is a great new one.
U-he Repro1&5
TAL U NO LX
Those are the among the best. Check new TAL's J-8. Man, it's great.

I think that an honorable mention should be given to The Drop. It is such a good filter emulation... especially when you start messing with the pad settings and the oversampling. I can't say enough good things about it.

Honourable mention of the drop ?
It's right there at the top imho
Knowing the pedigree of the developer , the forthcoming cytomic modular will make waves !!
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

It's not a synthesizer though.
Re: The Favorite Analog Synthesizer Emulations

chk071 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:43 am It's not a synthesizer though.
Re: The Favorite Analog Synthesizer Emulations
No, but it can turn Steinberg Neon into an SH-101! :tu:

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:41 am Knowing the pedigree of the developer , the forthcoming cytomic modular will make waves !!
How forthcoming is it? Is it close?

Yes, its predicted for 2033 which is almost immediately considering the age of the universe...

pdxindy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:20 pm
gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:41 am Knowing the pedigree of the developer , the forthcoming cytomic modular will make waves !!
How forthcoming is it? Is it close?
I have no idea
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Instruments”