vurt - moootilated! (melodious ambient?)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Unusual for you to come out with material so close to each other. Hopefully, you'll continue to be more prolific.

This reminds me of a cross between Phantom of the Opera and Tron. I mean this is REALLY out there. A little difficult at times to listen with headphones with all that stereo bouncing back and forth and no real center so the speakers had to come on before my equilibrium went out the window.

All in all, different, even for you. And that's saying something.

Reminds me of an interesting train ride between NYC and Elizabeth, NJ. Can't remember the med. Nice track(s)!

Weirdly, I'm standing in a field full of cows listening on my phone via a bluetooth speaker so definitely quite amoosing and clearly very mooosical...

'Vurtastic' soundscape! (I may have created a new word)?

Shit...the bovines are closing in...gotta go... they look angry...I think they might be part vampire sheep....mootants!:)

Noooo, get away you multi-stomached monstrosities....f**k, one of them just baaa'd and smiled....shit those massive canines...aaaaaaargh, that hurt....someone help m............................................................
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

wagtunes wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:38 pm Unusual for you to come out with material so close to each other. Hopefully, you'll continue to be more prolific.
we can hope!
its a little warmer now and i have everything working, so im excited about getting in here to play again :D
This reminds me of a cross between Phantom of the Opera and Tron.
well, thats not a combination i thought of :lol:
i do get what you mean now though, the organ is a bit phantom :hihi:
I mean this is REALLY out there. A little difficult at times to listen with headphones with all that stereo bouncing back and forth and no real center so the speakers had to come on before my equilibrium went out the window.
ah, my apologies, i dont do headphones, so dont imagine how it might sound.
i should start to at least check things :tu:
see! we all learn every day :)
All in all, different, even for you. And that's saying something.
you want the truth, i actually thought this was one of the more mainstream things id done as it was happening :lol:
not pop, but some melodic ambient type thing, but nope, its as mental as anything i do.
i guess im stuck in some weird dimensions :ud:

thanks as always for the listen.

and as a special treat...

http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtu ... ions01.mp3

its experiments with uhe cvlization, mode 3, a "moocorder" or mucorder, mutating recorder.
takes in cv notes then mutates them using various algorithms (randoms/pitch quantise...)

tickytock wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:29 am Reminds me of an interesting train ride between NYC and Elizabeth, NJ. Can't remember the med. Nice track(s)!

ChameleonMusic wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:45 am Weirdly, I'm standing in a field full of cows listening on my phone via a bluetooth speaker so definitely quite amoosing and clearly very mooosical...

'Vurtastic' soundscape! (I may have created a new word)?

Shit...the bovines are closing in...gotta go... they look angry...I think they might be part vampire sheep....mootants!:)

Noooo, get away you multi-stomached monstrosities....f**k, one of them just baaa'd and smiled....shit those massive canines...aaaaaaargh, that hurt....someone help m............................................................
oh my!
ermentrude! leave that man alone!!!

thanks for worrying the local livestock :hihi:
and thanks for the listen 8)

Tried to avoid some serious mud on a local walk and got very lost!!!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

ChameleonMusic wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:30 pm
Tried to avoid some serious mud on a local walk and got very lost!!!
i hate it when that happens!
its like all of a sudden, someone has built a whole new bit of town, and moved your house :o
its terrible if i take the missus for a walk and get lost, shes not from round here. used to take the piss but shes used to it now :hihi:

“The number you have dialled has not been recognised, please hang up and try again”

A very unusual set of tracks, even for you...got to commend you for doing something outside the box (well, outside all realms of space, time and general sanity). I remember digging your more lovecraftian horror numbers a while back.
Last edited by frank1985 on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

so the more posts on kvr you made the more f**ked up music you gonna end up producing? I think imma log out now

frank1985 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:19 am “The number you have dialled has not been recognised, please hang up and try again”

A very unusual set of tracks, even for you...got to commend you for doing something outside the box (well outside all realms of space, time and general sanity). I remember digging your more lovecraftian horror numbers a while back.
thanks frank :)
yeah, although i would call my stuff mostly dark ambient, i do also like to try new things, see what happens when you do this to this...? and so on :)
keep experimenting and it stays fun.
although maybe lately ive been more on the mental than experi side :lol:

cthulhu wakes is one of my faves of recent years too :tu:

ssl4000 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:02 am so the more posts on kvr you made the more f**ked up music you gonna end up producing? I think imma log out now
correlation is not causation.
sadly, being this f**ked up musically, costs a fortune in high grade love wood :cry:

thanks for listening, resistance is futile :borg:

I'm having a hard time understanding what you said, same with understanding this kind of music :D but it is interesting for sure :)
Last edited by ssl4000 on Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

duplicate

Return to “Music Cafe”