vurt - 1974.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

26:21 of noises :love:

oooh the vurt theme from vurtman: the movie (1974) :love:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Reminds me of those sounds of the sea Youtube vids, except with an edge. lol

Because of all the variations throughout, never a dull moment. Never knew what was coming next, which made it a lot of fun to listen to. After a while, I tried to predict what was coming next but didn't have much luck. lol

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:43 pm oooh the vurt theme from vurtman: the movie (1974) :love:
as seen on...
Screenshot_2021-03-10-23-24-32-587~2.jpg
thanks for listening 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:42 am Reminds me of those sounds of the sea Youtube vids, except with an edge. lol

Because of all the variations throughout, never a dull moment. Never knew what was coming next, which made it a lot of fun to listen to. After a while, I tried to predict what was coming next but didn't have much luck. lol
if after all the hours you've listened to, i can still keep you in a state of surprise, then im doing something right :ud: :D

thanks as always :tu:

vurt wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:31 pm
wagtunes wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:42 am Reminds me of those sounds of the sea Youtube vids, except with an edge. lol

if after all the hours you've listened to, i can still keep you in a state of surprise, then im doing something right :ud: :D

I don't think the average person realizes what is possible with modular synthesis. I am currently doing yet another Softube library and have only scratched the surface. Of course I am constrained by CPU limits. No sense creating patches that nobody could possibly run. That's the one big advantage of hardware. Then of course that kind of size comes at a monetary cost which can run into 10s of thousands of dollars. So there is that.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:35 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:31 pm

I don't think the average person realizes what is possible with modular synthesis. I am currently doing yet another Softube library and have only scratched the surface. Of course I am constrained by CPU limits. No sense creating patches that nobody could possibly run. That's the one big advantage of hardware. Then of course that kind of size comes at a monetary cost which can run into 10s of thousands of dollars. So there is that.
yup both soft and hardware, have their limitations.
there are times id love to patch a second morphagene or clouds, (ok, i have supercell which is clouds, but sometimes a third!)
but then those limits force you to find interesting ways of using the same bits over and over.
then in software, reaktor for me, but often hit the cpu limit, with the idea still growing tentacles!!!

all part of the fun :)

It reminds me of the early days of so-called KrautRock like a start to an early Tangerine Dream track. I want to get into modular gear but my bank balance keeps telling me off and putting on its chastity belt. Joking aside, once you go modular it is a deep rabbit hole to come back from.

Thanks for sharing.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

Adrian Earnshaw Music wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:14 pm It reminds me of the early days of so-called KrautRock like a start to an early Tangerine Dream track. I want to get into modular gear but my bank balance keeps telling me off and putting on its chastity belt. Joking aside, once you go modular it is a deep rabbit hole to come back from.

Thanks for sharing.
well, i do love me some krautrock 8)
and the earlier td is my fave of theirs, electronic meditation is awesome.
later stuff got a bit new agey average stuff imo.
cluster or neu!! would probably be favourites, or of course kraftwerk, although they became less "rock" later :hihi:

and yes, modular can be expensive, but so are holidays but they only last a fortnight :shrug:
and there aren't many places i want to go anyway :lol:
and you get used to living on ramen noodles :tu:

thanks for listening :)

the beginning was so shrill I literally closed the tab
I get it, it's an expermiental music, but have mercy

ssl4000 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:33 pm the beginning was so shrill I literally closed the tab
I get it, it's an expermiental music, but have mercy
mercy is for the weak :evil:

:hihi:

seriously though,
my apologies, it does get under control (a bit) later on, about s minute in.

not just experimental, but also live recordings, and in a live recording situation, i prefer to present "as if you were there, so includes the moments of panic!"

again, my apologies.

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:43 pm oooh the vurt theme from vurtman: the movie (1974) :love:
Starring Vurt Reynolds?

Anyway i'm getting no sound, i'll try again later.

frank1985 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:04 pm
Starring Vurt Reynolds?
:lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I don't know why i'm still getting no sound...maybe my brain is not prepared to process such confusing information.

frank1985 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:44 pm I don't know why i'm still getting no sound...maybe my brain is not prepared to process such confusing sounds.
Do you have music software running?

Return to “Music Cafe”