tibetan sun

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lockdown finally lifted here so tried to do something reflecting the hopeful new shine on it all
hopefully its happening where you are too
https://soundcloud.com/wavephonic-1/tibetan-sun

some really cool classic rock sounds in here, esp the wah
and drums. musically it was like a long intro that
never really got into a solid song structure.
enjoyed nonthelss. :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:29 pm musically it was like a long intro that
never really got into a solid song structure.
ya agreed, was just a feel of finally getting out of the friggin house after a 3 month lockdown.
thanks for comin by man, appreciate it

Lockdown has affected people in different ways. There's a kind of joyous release in this track that I can hear, although the intro does remind me of some of those Prog Rock intros that just go on and on :)

Hope things are okay with you and thank you for sharing.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

Yeah, the 'joyous release' comes across more than anything else!:)

Still some months to go in the UK...that's if KING BORIS doesn't screw it all up yet again and we go deeper into lockdown once more!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

thanks guys! I know it doesn't have much structure if any, maybe not even a postable thing but I like hangin out here. I can only renovate the house so much then I run out of bandages. lately I've just been turning things on and playing to the mood then wrapping it up.
ChameleonMusic wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:26 pm that's if KING BORIS doesn't screw it all up yet again
lol, I'd say king trudeau but hes more woman than man

Cool vibes , I like this happy feel
We need positive waves, right now, springtime, restarting everything, etc
Nicely done, Ed
:tu:
Cheers

Really enjoyed this, thanks! A bit more than hope, it felt like light at the end of the tunnel.

Did you use the venerable Delay Lama for the vocals?

Laguna Rising wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:33 pm Cool vibes , I like this happy feel
We need positive waves, right now, springtime, restarting everything, etc
Nicely done, Ed
:tu:
Cheers
good to hear from ya, hope all is well in your circle. yes spring! another brutal winter here, before all this crap happened I was actually starting to get bored going up to the cottage..if anything good came of this I have a new appreciation about getting up there, the lake and real trees, lol

ariston wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:00 pm Really enjoyed this, thanks! A bit more than hope, it felt like light at the end of the tunnel.

hey thanks man. yes I did use delay lama, I know in some folks it triggers anger, lol. I've had it on my backup drive for probably 20 yrs, never used it. while looking for something inbetween the guitar I thought it cool I could control it from the stick on my old M1. I should delete it now! :lol:

wavephonic wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:47 pm
ariston wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:00 pm Really enjoyed this, thanks! A bit more than hope, it felt like light at the end of the tunnel.

hey thanks man. yes I did use delay lama, I know in some folks it triggers anger, lol. I've had it on my backup drive for probably 20 yrs, never used it. while looking for something inbetween the guitar I thought it cool I could control it from the stick on my old M1. I should delete it now! :lol:
No no no, don't do that! One of the best plugins ever, I love it. Makes me smile instantly. And it fit the track perfectly! :tu:

Yep, lovely little rock track. Smash on... :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

I enjoyed it. It sounded like something that the Ozrics might have cooked up in the mid-90s with the arpeggios, the atmospheric pads, the "big" drums and the Tibetan ornaments. Great atmosphere.

Good work :)

good to hear from you guys, cheers :D
seismic1 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:02 am It sounded like something that the Ozrics might have cooked up in the mid-90s
we were never exposed to them in these parts through the music journey, wasn't till the net provided the way to discover bands like them, they had cool stuff. we were locked into saga for a long time, they were the local band that made it

nice depth to this piece, very atmospheric.
enjoyed :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”