Side-Browser-Samples-Favorites....

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In the Browser-Sample... side-"window"
I can per default show/"filter" by collection/location/BWS/all/my folder....
BUT i cannot filter eg. (my drum/Kick/Kick xy... folder, so far it works.... ) and than just show my MARKED favorites" of this selected folder.....

Please. please dont answer like there are lot of YT_vids too browser stuff .... Yeah, there are lot (millions) of BWS browser-stuff ", but all saying the same " i allways knew" stuff! I can not find the RELEVANT stuff in this ocean of SAME_SPEAKER! So if you have a DEDICATED video, from a guy/may/hoy.... which really has something NEW/Deeper to say, your are muchas, muchas gracias welcome!!! But dont spam me with all this "GURU/Expert..... parrakeet-repeater..... " which are thousand time repeat all other are telling, but lost breathe on the really interessting UNIQUE questions!

hmm, Is this a question? Out of the very many punctuation marks you used I don't see a question mark.

Maybe try google translate?
-JH

JHernandez wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:55 pm hmm, Is this a question? Out of the very many punctuation marks you used I don't see a question mark.

Maybe try google translate?
I think that our esteemed Mr. Youth used up his supply of question marks in a previous post viewtopic.php?f=259&t=563189 😉
Bitwig 5.1.6 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + MuLab 9.3.18
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4 Sonoma

carlca wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:17 am
I think that our esteemed Mr. Youth used up his supply of question marks in a previous post viewtopic.php?f=259&t=563189 😉
;-)

##################
The QUESTION is: How can i show JUST my favorites samples from a selected folder in the side browser?????????????????????????????????? ;-)

kukident-youth wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:48 am
carlca wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:17 am
;-)

##################
The QUESTION is: How can i show JUST my favorites samples from a selected folder in the side browser?????????????????????????????????? ;-)
Set view the way you want it:
Browser>Samples>Favorites
Save as Template if you want that view by default
Save as you normally would if want that view by project

Works with most settings, but not always. Try it.
-JH

side browser needs an overhaul.

JHernandez wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:16 pm Set view the way you want it:

Yeah, this works (after some experimenting) very well with the POPUP_Browser, but in side-brwowser i did not find aan equal way? Where is it hidden?

kukident-youth wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:45 pm
JHernandez wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:16 pm Set view the way you want it:

Yeah, this works (after some experimenting) very well with the POPUP_Browser, but in side-brwowser i did not find aan equal way? Where is it hidden?
Honestly I don't know what exactly you're trying to do but if it's not saving it may not be possible. Maybe post a picture and I or someone else can try it? You can always reach out to support as well.
-JH

JHernandez wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:42 pm Honestly I don't know what exactly you're trying to do but if it's not saving it may not be possible. Maybe post a picture and I or someone else can try it? You can always reach out to support as well.

Thanks for the offer.
But i´m too thumb to insert here an
so, i try to explain:

Open the SIDE_browser, go to samples.
Select any (HD) folder (any subfolder).
Just mark some of the files from this HD-subfolder as "favorite"
Thats the missing part: How can BWS tell, to show just the favorites form this subfolder in the SIDE-brwoser????

kukident-youth wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:10 pm
JHernandez wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:42 pm Honestly I don't know what exactly you're trying to do but if it's not saving it may not be possible. Maybe post a picture and I or someone else can try it? You can always reach out to support as well.

Thanks for the offer.
so, i try to explain:

Thats the missing part: How can BWS tell, to show just the favorites form this subfolder in the SIDE-brwoser????
122.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-JH

kukident-youth wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:10 pm

Thanks for the offer.
so, i try to explain:

If I understand correctly:

1. Select Favorites

2. Location

3. Done. Only the favorited samples from the selected folder will show up.

@JHernandez & Pasaje
Muchas gracias!

Return to “Bitwig”