One Synth Challenge #145: Kairatune by Futucraft (z.prime wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

RuediRena wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:37 pm
marks-a-whybikky wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:28 pm
z.prime wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:49 pm
kvotchin wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:36 pm Anyone know what the next one will be? Did I miss that?
It's a special month, each note / sound has to be created with a different synth!
This post may be removed by Ofcom on account of the date.
... and only chords and arpeggios are allowed
Nonono!
You are both not informed well enough, Z and bikky, I am sorry to say.
April will be Delay Lama by AudioNerdz.
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/delay_ ... audionerdz

Happy Easter holidays to all of you.
Stay safe!
I thought it was this
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/onepin ... electronix
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Voted.

For the community: https://youtu.be/Ad_95KxsaSY
20. Infravolt - In Transition

I've gone and gotten my voting done. Now if only I'd been so quick to composing, I'd have given myself more time to mix! Hahaha procrastination for the win ;) Well done to everyone on this challenge! Thank you for the music =^_^=
Lost in translation processing

Does anyone know, why Spring Goose's track is missing in the playlist and the voting page?
(Link to his post: viewtopic.php?p=8052348#p8052348)

SeBaer wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:29 pm Does anyone know, why Spring Goose's track is missing in the playlist and the voting page?
(Link to his post: viewtopic.php?p=8052348#p8052348)
Thanks Sebaer, i hadn't looked at the voting page yet.

Yarr, I went through voting, but will there be an update that includes Spring Goose's track? (Brian / Richard, do you know? Please post in the forum if people need to re-vote or at least go score that remaining track)

I also noticed there were quite a few tracks without comments, so I tried to add something either encouraging or helpful, sorry if I failed at that. I suppose it's only the 3rd, hopefully more will trickle in over the next 12 days, it's one of the things that makes OSC great, so please do leave your fellow OSC'ers some feedback, if you can! (I don't care about myself in this case but do hope others get feedback if they want it... and on that note will reissue my offer that anyone wanting constructive feedback can PM me.)

Can I just add that PM'ing Z' for constructive feedback is worthwhile - a guy who knows his stuff and can really help you move along in this OSC world! :tu: :tu: :party:

dB

I Voted. I had a hard time! I couldn't give anyone less than a 3 (other than myself) everyone did such a fantastic job with my old fave Kairatune!

gorgorgathgorgorgor wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:05 pm I Voted. I had a hard time! I couldn't give anyone less than a 3 (other than myself) everyone did such a fantastic job with my old fave Kairatune!
By the way, WHERE IS SPRING GOOSE?

Have done my first pass of voting, but I'm on my second listen through, and will add my comments to Soundcloud. Hoping Spring Goose can get added - not sure what happened there.

And I'm certainly up for any constructive feedback - I know I've got a lot to learn from you all.

Did my first pass on voting. I'm not at my home system at the moment, and didn't even bring decent headphones, so I might do a second pass when I'm back home...

I finished my voting (first pass) early this month!

z.prime wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:57 pm Yarr, I went through voting, but will there be an update that includes Spring Goose's track? (Brian / Richard, do you know? Please post in the forum if people need to re-vote or at least go score that remaining track)
Apologies, somehow got missed. :oops: :dog:
Spring Goose's track now on the playlist and voting site. Please update your vote if you have already voted.

Thanks for sorting out the missing track. Finished voting

Return to “Instruments”