Any place where newbies can share their early outcome and get constructive feedback?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey folks

I am starting with getting a few beats down and wonder if you can recommend any place where newbie outcome is constructively commented on so I can learn and get better... :help:
Not sure about this forum, I suspect the quality of the average post here might be too far away from low skill results, so I don't want to bother you. :D
Music wise the result aims to sound like good old 90s/early 2000s trance.

Happy to get any advice!
Best regards
kurt

here may get you some comments :)
not saying all will be constructive or nice, but some will, just ignore the others :)

if you have a more specific "how do i do this?" type question regarding a production technique, then the production forum here is also helpful :tu:

cool - thanks for your swift response. Some other forums quite don't appreciate any form of "low quality" submissions and tend to just response brutally arrogant which I try to avoid at this stage. Not saying I have seen this on KVR but just recently in a different context. That's why I thought that maybe there is a go to place for really new starters.

As Vurt says - just post it on here...most replies will be constructive and helpful if that's what you ask for in the thread!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

OK, cool. I'll open a new thread here and see how it goes :)

Don't worry about the low level skill.
We all have to start somewhere. People will give helpful feedback.

Return to “Music Cafe”