The Fortress of Your Heart (Castlevania-Style)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

enroe wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:30 am Good instrumental, it grooves and gets to the point.

The violins and the guitars are embedded in a large room, so a bit of eighties.
Overall: very nice!
Thanks, Enroe.

Yeah, I like writing music that gets to the point lol, which is why they're often criticized for being "too short" on here.

And yeah I'm a fan of large room sound. Sometimes maybe too much lol

Chris,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your song: It all sounds very good! Drums, very good guitar playing, audio quality, melodies, all of it. Has a theatrical quality to it. I don't recall hearing any Castlevania stuff before. Cheers!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:47 am Chris,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your song: It all sounds very good! Drums, very good guitar playing, audio quality, melodies, all of it. Has a theatrical quality to it. I don't recall hearing any Castlevania stuff before. Cheers!
I'm glad you like it, man! A theatrical quality is an interesting quality to have.
ChameleonMusic wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:33 pmEver checked out the CV animated series?
I saw the final season last week, but I gotta admit it was disappointing. They really dropped the ball and actually retconned things from the previous seasons it seems.

Chr!s wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:24 pm
aaron aardvark wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:47 am Chris,
I'm glad you like it, man! A theatrical quality is an interesting quality to have.
ChameleonMusic wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:33 pmEver checked out the CV animated series?
I saw the final season last week, but I gotta admit it was disappointing. They really dropped the ball and actually retconned things from the previous seasons it seems.
I enjoyed it ( series 4) have to admit... Wasn't perfect and like a lot of fantasy stories... The continuity slipped somewhat! You're right though that it didn't have the big narrative build and climax of previous story lines.
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

Return to “Music Cafe”