How to change Control A and B in Zebra 2?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been searching on the internet and looking around on the synth and can't find a way to adjust these controls without an external controller. How can I change these settings from my computer?

That depends on your DAW. Some have ways to translate keyboard input into MIDI notes, with some keys assigned to modwheel control. You might be able to remap that to the appropriate CCs.

If you want to change multiple CCs at once, try making a MIDI region and draw automation data into it in various combinations. Set that as your loop/cycle region and play notes over it. You can draw those in too if you want.
I hate signatures too.

Thanks! So there's no way to just do it within Zebra?

Nope. But you should check out the Perform tab and see if the XY pads do what you want for the patches you’re trying out.
I hate signatures too.

A/B are elements of the VST container and independent of the synth / third party.

tylerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:09 am I've been searching on the internet and looking around on the synth and can't find a way to adjust these controls without an external controller. How can I change these settings from my computer?
In Zebra preferences... There is a 'gear' icon in the top right corner. Click it and then click the 'wrench' button. There are the preferences and you can set the CC value for Control A and Control B

Return to “Instruments”