Moog One vs Synth1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Money is no object, which one should I get.

I don’t understand the question

if money is no object get em both :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Steinberg NEON is the only choice. i mean,

who cares about the sound. i gotta have that magnificent vintage car 8-track
player enclosure. :love:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I assume he means the Moog Keeley Synth 1 "Reverse Attack Fuzz Wave Generator" and not Ichiro Toda's Synth1. :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

There is no question in my mind that he meant Ichiro Toda's Synth1.
I hate signatures too.

Well, if money is no object then definitely get a Moog One and send another my way.

mtytel wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:33 am Money is no object, which one should I get.
oh no...if even you are exhibiting symptoms, this kvr disease is highly contagious...it is vital we develop a vaccine before this becomes a global health crisis!
Music had a one night stand with sound design.....And the condom broke

bermudagold wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:52 am
mtytel wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:33 am Money is no object, which one should I get.
oh no...if even you are exhibiting symptoms, this kvr disease is highly contagious...it is vital we develop a vaccine before this becomes a global health crisis!

label me antigasvaxer
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I assume it's a parody on the "synth vs synth" topics.

Synth1, definitely. The analog fad will be over soon and then vintage digital plugins will be the rage!

Popcorn. Waiting for the blokes with no sense of irony to start getting huffy :D
Nice one Matt.

Mhhhmmmm, pass me some more of that low-hanging fruit.

Get Synth1, then get a condenser mike, wrap a pair of speakers in a bunch of wet, warm towels, play Synth1 through the speakers and record it with the mike. It's going to sound a lot warmer, fatter and organic for a fraction of the cost, you just need to buy the speakers, the mike and the towels. Before wrapping the speakers in those towels, you have to remember about dousing them in warm water for the maximum effect. If it sounds a little muffled, don't worry too much, it's nothing a bit of EQing wouldn't remedy. Good luck.

Open 32 instances of SYNTH1 and you will have your answer

Return to “Instruments”